• The KillerFrogs

Justin Manning

DickBumpastache

done.gif

They have to be paying players. SEC name can go only so far. I can see an offensive player wanting A&M over every Big 12 school and every SEC school but defensive players, absolutely not.

Kicking UT rears in recruiting is one thing but beating OU on every athlete is ridiculous. TCU and their defensive mindset should be able to beat A&M with some of these defensive players, maybe not Manning but one here and there.

BelushiBob

this [Craig James] is just going to continue until we offer players the opportunity to play in the east. expand into florida and south carolina

GO_DJ

Ticket Exchange Pass
Sumlin seems to be a helluva salesman

He's got a pretty good ride to pimp these days. Not too confident in winning many head to head battles with them as long as they keep this momentum. Saturday isn't going to help any matters...

SnoSki

5th DT aggy has gotten to commit this year. At what point do they realize you can only put 1-2 on the field?

Happy he at least considered us I suppose.

GO_DJ

Ticket Exchange Pass
no kdding..........dude couldn't even win the CUSA championship

I don't care for A&M at all, but outside of the Frogs, I found myself more interested in their games than just about anyone else. They were a lot of fun to watch this year. They've got a good thing going down there.

rifram09

Geeze. I was afraid that A&M would start to pick up more talent now that they were in the SEC, but I expected them to lose so many games it would balance out over time. Winning in the SEC? Crap. Add a Heisman to that? Crap, crap.

If this keeps on going this way for them, this SEC move will have been the single best thing A&M ever did.

bouttmk

I honestly don't know how anyone could choose to go to that strange place. Did he not realize he was joining a cult and that he would be forever tarnished?

Frog97

I've got nothing against Aggie...very cool atmosphere if you're a kid...can't blame him for being excited about the fans and SEC. However, I didn't realize they were loaded with young DT talent, begs the question who is counseling him.