1. The KillerFrogs

Justin Fuente - Ready ?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by wilson912, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Here’s to hoping Coach P is here as HC for the foreseeable future but, when he retires, doesn’t ADJD look to firmer OC Justin Fuente? Thought JF was very good during his TCU days.

2. Depends on how firm he is now, IMO.

3. 15-11 in conf. games @ VTech.

pastorfrog likes this.
  4. If GP retires I think we should at least give a look at Lincoln Riley. Maybe even Nick Saban.

kodiak, talor, Sweat Equity and 18 others like this.
  5. Jimmy Johnson is available.

Salfrog and TCUownstheBig12 like this.
  6. I think if AWHCGMFP retires, we should give him TCU Football as a parting gift, and call her quits...
    GO FROGS!
    BEAT EVERYBODY!
    Spit Blood ~~<~<and scheiss baylor!!

7. We had our chance at Riley when he was OC at East Carolina but chose Sonny and Meacham instead. Maybe Bob "big game Stoops" knew something GP didn't? Or, it was really Meacham that was the big pull and not Sonny at the time. Anyway, Riley only had 5 years experience as an OC, so GP just probably wanted to roll the dice.

fwfrog likes this.
  8. I was talking to some UT fans sitting in the West side club level seats last night, and I heard that we were actually looking at Bill Belichick?

9. I think if we really want be innovative we should consider naming the Transfer Portal as GPs replacement.

tcudoc likes this.
  10. I don’t care what anybody says. I am not thinking about that at all until the day he says “I’m out”.

Ron Swanson likes this.
  11. I’d never really considered firmness as a metric. I doubt Mangino ever did.

GoFrog Yourself likes this.
  12. Great topic 2 days before the first game

Ron Swanson, Volare, Purp and 6 others like this.
  13. Kevin Sumlin. Let’s bring the swag copter to funky town #WRTS

Charlie Strong. We may not win any games but at least we’ll be disciplined

If they both say no, obviously mike stoops is our next phone call

14. I would also talk to Holgorsen, but GP isn't going anywhere soon unless he wins a NC in the 3-5 years.

kodiak likes this.
  15. He may be looking to come as an assistant if he does not get it on track well this year at Va Tech. He is on a bit of a hot seat up there.

16. I hate these threads. Just say'n...

17. Kevin Simms is qualified and available.

18. He’s underperformed at V Tech.