• The KillerFrogs

Just spent a week in Fort Worth

Moose Stuff

Again, I stayed away from the COVID thread for a reason because I typically stay out of politics. Why are you calling me out? Because you don’t agree with me?

I respect all of you on here concerning TCU football, but the mods let you run free with your political “opinions” and it is overflowing to other threads.

Flame on hall monitor I didn’t give a scheiss

You keep saying you don't give a scheiss. Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?

ifrog

Probably because they’re here to get away from the Communists
You keep saying you don't give a scheiss. Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?

I’m not convincing anyone here. I’m just giving you my opinion. I’m telling YOU I don’t give a scheiss about you calling me out. Now carry on , I’m sure your sycophants will follow your lead and flame me. Don’t be a [ Craig James] because you don’t like my views.

I can’t wait for your response hall monitor!

HFrog1999

I’m not convincing anyone here. I’m just giving you my opinion. I’m telling YOU I don’t give a scheiss about your opinion. Now carry on , I’m sure your sycophants will follow your lead and flame me. Don’t be a [ Craig James] because you don’t like my views.

I can’t wait for your response hall monitor

lol, I’m just kidding around, good grief

Moose Stuff

I’m not convincing anyone here. I’m just giving you my opinion. I’m telling YOU I don’t give a scheiss about you calling me out. Now carry on , I’m sure your sycophants will follow your lead and flame me. Don’t be a [ Craig James] because you don’t like my views.

I can’t wait for your response hall monitor!

91100DBD-6DE9-4653-8232-F1179B171A89.gif

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Thanks for the insightful post - I have not lived in Cali. I’m too lazy to google your Siri translation of Palowutthefuck so color me confused.

It was a misspelling of a Pelosi fan, “Pelosi-ist ”...

It was not my intention come across as a sesquipedalian.