• The KillerFrogs

Just a reminder while TCU goes through the HC search....

Salfrog

Tier 1
I am keeping an email I received from a former HR generalist who informed me that a promotion was "not optimally diverse" because the recipient is identified as "Southeast Asian" and they don't consider that to be "as diverse" as other classifications (despite the fact that English is the third language and came to the US in mid-20's as a refugee.)

But in keeping with your point...here's Barrow HS Field in Alaska. I think it is the northernmost football field and maybe even in the Arctic Circle. Go Whalers!
The-Barrow-Whalers-may-play-on-the-nations-most-picturesque-football-field-Skyscrapercity.com_.jpg
Talk about the "Frozen Tundra"...

"What's your time in the 60 yard sprint, son?"

"Sufficient, coach. Can't say the same for Freddy though."
Reminds me of the joke about the two hikers who encounter a bear and one of the hikers pulls some running shoes out of his backpack. The other hiker says “Are you crazy? You can’t outrun a bear.” The first hiker replies “I don’t need to outrun a bear. I need to outrun you.”

Virginia Frog

View attachment 10057

Would love to see it happen in my lifetime in Fort Worth. Plenty of qualified black coaches to interview. Hope they get a shot at the job here.
What is the percentage of PAYING TICKET HOLDERS that don't meet your racial coaching qualification?

Maybe The Carter (and other college stadiums around the country) should be re-seated to reflect your numbers. Let's see how long that'll last before you have an empty stadium.

Hiring someone based upon what they LOOK LIKE is wrong.

We need a winner, a proven winner for the TCU job. And THAT is for EVERYONE'S benefit.

Athletics is the of the few MERITOCRACIES left in todays twisted thinking. Let's keep it that way!

I am keeping an email I received from a former HR generalist who informed me that a promotion was "not optimally diverse" because the recipient is identified as "Southeast Asian" and they don't consider that to be "as diverse" as other classifications (despite the fact that English is the third language and came to the US in mid-20's as a refugee.)

But in keeping with your point...here's Barrow HS Field in Alaska. I think it is the northernmost football field and maybe even in the Arctic Circle. Go Whalers!
The-Barrow-Whalers-may-play-on-the-nations-most-picturesque-football-field-Skyscrapercity.com_.jpg

Dammit...now I'm gonna get stuck in a wiki wormhole. Thanks a lot.

bwood

Dammit...now I'm gonna get stuck in a wiki wormhole. Thanks a lot.
Haha way ahead of you... Looks like the field is actually the local college's (a Tribal college). Coldest day on record is -56 degrees and usually doesn't crack 60 degrees in the Summer. Another fun fact... they recently voted to reimpose Prohibition because everyone basically just got drunk since there's nothing else to do. Sounds like you are now allowed to "import" up to one gallon of beer for person use in your suitcase, but still illegal to purchase there.

Horny4TCU

Who do they play? When does their season start?

TCU_91

View attachment 10057

Would love to see it happen in my lifetime in Fort Worth. Plenty of qualified black coaches to interview. Hope they get a shot at the job here.

Actually you have it completely backwards again.

It's racist black players make up 58% of active players, yet only 13% of the population!!

There should be affirmation action for white players!!

Also the NBA is overwhelming black.
How is this ok, again with 13% of the population??

I'm OFFENDED damnitt!!