• The KillerFrogs

joseph noteboom- nfl combine measurements

Eight

for those on the board that have an interest here are joseph noteboom's nfl combine measurements.

Height: 6-5
Weight: 309
Hand: 9 5/8
Arm: 34 3/8
Wingspan: 83 4/8

realize long way from measuring the part and playing the part. a few other players numbers were interesting to me.

this guy from pittsburgh has to be part condor

OT Jaryd Jones-Smith
Height: 6-6 4/8
Weight: 317
Hand: 10
Arm: 36 2/8
Wingspan: 88 4/8

would love to see joseph go before this guy in the draft not only for the extra money in joe's pocket, but scheiss mensa and scheiss texas

OT Connor Williams
Height: 6-5 1/8
Weight: 296
Hand: 10 4/8
Arm: 33
Wingspan: 77 7/8

Wexahu

for those on the board that have an interest here are joseph noteboom's nfl combine measurements.

Height: 6-5
Weight: 309
Hand: 9 5/8
Arm: 34 3/8
Wingspan: 83 4/8

realize long way from measuring the part and playing the part. a few other players numbers were interesting to me.

this guy from pittsburgh has to be part condor

OT Jaryd Jones-Smith
Height: 6-6 4/8
Weight: 317
Hand: 10
Arm: 36 2/8
Wingspan: 88 4/8

would love to see joseph go before this guy in the draft not only for the extra money in joe's pocket, but scheiss mensa and scheiss texas

OT Connor Williams
Height: 6-5 1/8
Weight: 296
Hand: 10 4/8
Arm: 33
Wingspan: 77 7/8

Those crocodile arms won’t do Williams any favors. I think that’s a pretty critical number for an OT prospect.

Wexahu

Can’t find the article about him but I seem to remember scouts thought he’d be a for sure bust

I can’t figure out why he was ever considered such a great prospect in the first place. Was he really that great a college player? His measurables are average at best.