• The KillerFrogs

Jordan Allen Decommits

pgdaly84

Not too surprising. We were his first big time offer. Think he rushed into the commit, and even the 247 guys were surprised he committed as quickly as he did. Let him experience his visits and the process. Mama loves TCU, and as long as we finish the season strong and stay on him I bet he ends up a Frog.

MinerFrog2409

The offseason sucks
Not too surprising. We were his first big time offer. Think he rushed into the commit, and even the 247 guys were surprised he committed as quickly as he did. Let him experience his visits and the process. Mama loves TCU, and as long as we finish the season strong and stay on him I bet he ends up a Frog.
I agree. He still has a chance to end up a Frog. Let's hope he does.

Bob

Good luck with your decision young man. Hope you still wind up a Frog. We can always use another Jordan.

Wexahu

This would seem like a perfect place for a quality DE to join what could be a great defense and still get immediate playing time, so in that sense this is an odd de-commitment.

YA

Patterson at the Frog Club lunch said we had 22 out of 23 available slots committed. Now we have 21.

Young man better be careful and not lose a slot as there are other players who want to come to TCU and we cannot offer them.

Good luck Mr. Allen and Go Frogs!!

Wexahu

Patterson at the Frog Club lunch said we had 22 out of 23 available slots committed. Now we have 21.

Young man better be careful and not lose a slot as there are other players who want to come to TCU and we cannot offer them.

Good luck Mr. Allen and Go Frogs!!

I'd be shocked if that 23 available slots doesn't turn into a few more than that when it's all said and done.

SuperTFrog

Any of you recruiting junkies know what percentage of the time when a guy decommits that he ends up signing with the school? Is it somewhat common or pretty rare?

W

Way of the Frog

“I have a family depending on me” = need some extra $$$ on the side.

He even says in his statement that he needs to provide for them. So, basically, bring on the bag men.

The way I read that is someone is telling him if he wants to make the NFL he needs to play in a real league. We haven't flooded the NFL with defensive linemen and the conference gets the crap beat out of it.

Don't trust Todd Graham or Bennett one bit.