• The KillerFrogs

Joplin Globe: Change of sports sends Chase Curtis to TCU for football

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
5ee581318f93a.image.jpg

Change of sports sends Chase Curtis to TCU for football

Although first an injury and then the COVID-19 pandemic hampered his junior college baseball career, Chase Curtis had already been thinking about making a change.

As a result, the former Pittsburg Purple Dragon quarterback is joining the football program at TCU.

"I just missed the game of football," Curtis said. "I've been thinking about it for a while. TCU gave me the opportunity, so I thought I'd take it."

Read more at https://www.joplinglobe.com/sports/...cle_27521efa-1803-544c-a8ec-227e50a157fd.html

Hemingway

How many qbs does that make now?

baseball guys can make every throw so Dugan might be in trouble here. Hope Max has figured out his touch on the deep ball throw. I know that sounds horrible. Sorry

Chongo94

Wasn’t Baldwin supposed to be this amazing talent from some big Tx High school?

Lake Travis if I remember correctly. Coaches thought he was better than all the ones they Ed had recently supposedly but again, I could be getting all this mixed up.

Wog68

Haven't we had some baseball players try and play QB for us in our distant pass? Am old and can't quite remember how they did.

tcudoc

Didn't the older Huffman play QB? Royce?? I can't recall, but I thought he was back up or third string QB. That was a period of time when I barely followed any TCU sports, so I could be wrong.