• The KillerFrogs

Jeremiah Donati is a Spineless, [ muschi ]

jake102

No, he's not.

One of the people that "reports to him" (tongue firmly in cheek) makes 3-4x what he does coaching what some believe to be almost a niche sport nowadays. That person is almost inarguably the most overpaid staff member at TCU.

And I haven't been very impressed with the AD at all. Seemed like almost a give-up hire.

Yeah Dixon is the obvious answer here.

No, he's not.

One of the people that "reports to him" (tongue firmly in cheek) makes 3-4x what he does coaching what some believe to be almost a niche sport nowadays. That person is almost inarguably the most overpaid staff member at TCU.

And I haven't been very impressed with the AD at all. Seemed like almost a give-up hire.
Dixon and Donati are cut from the same cloth.

AroundWorldFrog

No, he's not.

Football is a niche sport now?

I’m guessing this is him all but implying that our board or our chancellor are the ones that refuse to allow a capacity increase?

Sounds like they’re the spineless ones.
You're on to something. Boschini is quickly losing favor. He was world class then lost his spine sometime in 2019. The Board just does whatever Boschini wants so good luck there.

PurpleBlood87

I want to go to a baseball game and sit in my normal season tickets... not feel like I'm breaking rules by "sneaking" into the reserved seats and hoping I'm not asked to leave... or having to bring a lawn chair and fight for real estate in the outfield.

There's really no excuse they couldn't have given season ticket holders their seats back as soon as the state capacity limit was lifted (this is exactly what Tech and many SEC schools did)

I have sat in the same seat all but a few games. The family that has the seats has come to one game and that game the father didn't make me move because only three of them came for the game.
Now the ushers think that is my seat. I've established that in their minds.

ticketfrog123

No, he's not.

I consider staff to be non coaches.

coaches are a different category entirely from administration air heads

flyfishingfrog

I have sat in the same seat all but a few games. The family that has the seats has come to one game and that game the father didn't make me move because only three of them came for the game.
Now the ushers think that is my seat. I've established that in their minds.
So basically you have found seats from what our AD considers the perfect TCU supporter - pays the money but doesn’t actually attend the games....

Too bad our team actually would prefer an approach where you are actually the chance to buy them and then someone else buys your GA and also attends....

but there are lots of those families like the ones that have your “new” seats unfortunately

PurpleBlood87

So basically you have found seats from what our AD considers the perfect TCU supporter - pays the money but doesn’t actually attend the games....

Too bad our team actually would prefer an approach where you are actually the chance to buy them and then someone else buys your GA and also attends....

but there are lots of those families like the ones that have your “new” seats unfortunately

I'd prefer my old seat which is one row in front of me.

Big Frog II

I guess if you wanted to you could sit with the students. They don't seem to leave much space between themselves. I mean why not? Give it a try.

TCUdirtbag

I’m aware. Sovereign immunity someone yells.

yeah but to be fair to Kansas state waiting so long (relative to, for example Texas tech), sovereign immunity in Texas is quite a bit stronger than sovereign immunity in Kansas. And I’m not sure how much sovereign immunity the k-state athletics corporation gets, if any.

Pharm Frog

yeah but to be fair to Kansas state waiting so long (relative to, for example Texas tech), sovereign immunity in Texas is quite a bit stronger than sovereign immunity in Kansas. And I’m not sure how much sovereign immunity the k-state athletics corporation gets, if any.

The D2 programs in Kansas haven’t given a rip about it all season. They post all sorts of things and enforce none.

flyfishingfrog

Well you can tell the stadium Nazis were told to ratchet up the police enforcement tactics this weekend....

Its freaking ridiculous that our own AD and his department are making the experience for some our fans to be a total beating....

they were moving people today as late as the 7th inning that had been sitting in “formerly zip tied” seats all game

and the poor heckler crew ended up in the top of the student section from the sound of them....

but hey why would we want people driving a fun atmosphere at TCU - Lord knows our AD department could kill any good idea from the get go

Pharm Frog

Well you can tell the stadium Nazis were told to ratchet up the police enforcement tactics this weekend....

Its freaking ridiculous that our own AD and his department are making the experience for some our fans to be a total beating....

they were moving people today as late as the 7th inning that had been sitting in “formerly zip tied” seats all game

and the poor heckler crew ended up in the top of the student section from the sound of them....

but hey why would we want people driving a fun atmosphere at TCU - Lord knows our AD department could kill any good idea from the get go

And Jeff Williams and his radio sidekick had to mention several times how passive and silent the crowd was. Wonder why?