• The KillerFrogs

Jeremiah Donati has a busy week ahead of him...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Well, that was about rock bottom.

Two weeks to prepare, and that was the product. OU beat us in every facet of the game, with style and ease.

We have the most pathetic and inept offense in the BIGXII. We are 1-3, with an anvil. It is evident that the players do not respect, or listen to the Coaches on Offense. Once you have a breakdown of that magnitude, there really is no solution save drastic changes.

It is plain to all that GMFP has made himself the Home For Wayward Coaches. That was fine, as long as they were producing. Yet, through the years, the Old Hands he had with him have retired and the replacements brought up through the ranks, or shuffled around again and again, have not been up to the standards of their predecessors. Not by half.

While I am sympathetic to the plight of the Nomadic Coach, I am also cognizant of the realities of College Football: Produce, or move on. GMFP is resistant to that, having been a member of the Nomadic Coaches. But, of all people, reality must eventually come crashing down.

Donati faces the rather daunting reality of calling his employee, GMFP, into his office to discuss the future of TCU Football. There are uncomfortable choices to be made. Harsh realities to be faced.

BrewingFrog

Question—Do you think CDC is the “Boss” of the UT Athletic Department?
CDC is riding a tiger, to be sure.

I was about to write, "But the UT donor situation is far worse than ours..." and realized that such a statement was just so much garbage. Ours may well be worse. It's a small pond, and the Big Fish are always hungry.

I can't help but think that the Big Foot Donors were watching the same crap as the rest of us. I imagine they will make their preferences known shortly. The last think we need is a split and Civil War over the next Head Coach.

Mr. Bigglesworth

Well, that was about rock bottom.

Two weeks to prepare, and that was the product. OU beat us in every facet of the game, with style and ease.

We have the most pathetic and inept offense in the BIGXII. We are 1-3, with an anvil. It is evident that the players do not respect, or listen to the Coaches on Offense. Once you have a breakdown of that magnitude, there really is no solution save drastic changes.

It is plain to all that GMFP has made himself the Home For Wayward Coaches. That was fine, as long as they were producing. Yet, through the years, the Old Hands he had with him have retired and the replacements brought up through the ranks, or shuffled around again and again, have not been up to the standards of their predecessors. Not by half.

While I am sympathetic to the plight of the Nomadic Coach, I am also cognizant of the realities of College Football: Produce, or move on. GMFP is resistant to that, having been a member of the Nomadic Coaches. But, of all people, reality must eventually come crashing down.

Donati faces the rather daunting reality of calling his employee, GMFP, into his office to discuss the future of TCU Football. There are uncomfortable choices to be made. Harsh realities to be faced.
Please build a derivative so I can short you. Please hold my balls...you’re not strong enough

BrewingFrog

I can only dream, been waiting years.

I just don't see a thing changing. And that is crushing as we go further down the tube.
I cannot agree. Something must be done. Publically.

The ritual sacrifice of a designated Assistant atop the UT Pyramid was an old laugher for many of us. Now that has come around to TCU. GMFP has steadfastly refused to play that game through these many years, and now the choice is upon him.

Oh, and to the stinking troll, I have ignored your pathetic ass. No need to reply.