• The KillerFrogs

Jason Phillips status

HFrog1999

I figured it was a late night alcohol-fueled tweet. Nope.

I was a midday alcohol-fueled tweet.

He's not a coach at TCU anymore so he's allowed to tweet out his hot sports opinions. I like it when former players are passionate fans. It makes things more fun. I just wish they'd spell better when criticizing the academics of other schools.

#bebetter

Smellslikeroses

He's not a coach at TCU anymore so he's allowed to tweet out his hot sports opinions. I like it when former players are passionate fans. It makes things more fun. I just wish they'd spell better when criticizing the academics of other schools.

#bebetter
Interesting he used the 40not4 hashtag that TCU has been using.

Eight

#bebetter

curious how a former player tweeting about the comments made by another school make things more fun.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

#bebetter
It does read like a teenager's text message. It's especially ironic considering the subject matter. I appreciate his passion though, OU can suck my ass.

Moose Stuff

#bebetter

#maybehehadtoshortenthewordsbecauseheranoutofcharacters

HFrog1999

curious how a former player tweeting about the comments made by another school make things more fun.

Because it's fun when former players troll rival schools. It shows they still care about their school and it also helps flame the passions which make college football interesting.

tenor.gif