• The KillerFrogs

Jarvis Ray committed to us

Gunner

Haven't heard if he signed yet, but Jeremy on PM confirmed committment. Basketball people are saying this is really big! A 6'6 point guard out of New Orleans.

Film clips show a terrific ball handled, who can jump and shoot. Very active, can drive or dish it.. Clip showed him drive a lane one time and slam dunk it left handed, but normally a right handed shooter.

Gunner

Freshman, I'm pretty sure. If true, that would be 2 absolute hoss freshmen recruits, in Fields and Ray. Really highly rated kids. Memphis was after Ray.

robbroyy

QUOTE(Gunner @ Apr 23 2010, 09:00 AM) [snapback]549198[/snapback]
Freshman, I'm pretty sure. If true, that would be 2 absolute hoss freshmen recruits, in Fields and Ray. Really highly rated kids. Memphis was after Ray.

If we can just get in contention for the MBB Tourney every year, we could legitimately lay claim to a top 5 athletic dept. in the entire nation!

Waccy Frog

QUOTE(robbroyy @ Apr 23 2010, 03:31 PM) [snapback]549221[/snapback]
If we can just get in contention for the MBB Tourney every year, we could legitimately lay claim to a top 5 athletic dept. in the entire nation!

Well, top 25 anyway. MBB is the huge outlier right now. And that sport is too high profile for us to be that bad.

Shooter

QUOTE(robbroyy @ Apr 23 2010, 10:31 AM) [snapback]549221[/snapback]

We've got to fix the tennis problem before we try and do that.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
very impressive CJC! Way to sell TCU, I had my doubts but things look a lot better after getting this recruiting class.

Frog Attack II

very impressive...

Building depth, getting bigger, and much / much more athletic.

Not completely sold on all of the Juco's, but if they can play, then great - beggars can't be choosers.

In reviewing his last 3 signings, I still give him a complete pass on the first - looking at the freshmen that he brought in, Moss, Green, Cerina, and Roberson are legitimate D1 players... not sure about Kane. Butler a decent role player. Now throw in the real talent in Fields, Ray & these other guys... feeling a ton better about the direction of the program.