1. The KillerFrogs

Jamie has the COVID

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Did you grow a third head?

2. [​IMG]

3. 15 hours 34 minutes
    Bubbbbye

4. Please. Take your tongue out of Dr. Levine's mouth...

5. So you're young and in shape, you got COVID, and pretty much nothing bad at all happened to you. That's kinda the point, no?

BABYFACE, HFrog1999 and Salfrog like this.
  6. BrewingFrog and Salfrog like this.
  7. I think zero faith is harsh but it’s not too much north of that.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  8. That would be so heinous to catch the virus from whiskey.

9. Good to hear you are getting back to normal.

Casey8Ball likes this.
  10. and?

11. forum created specifically for politcal [ #2020 ] trying to keep this board free of it and i have said the same to lvh and other

Big Frog II and LisaLT like this.
  12. It is not possible.

Thus, I keep some in me at all times...

YA, BABYFACE and Salfrog like this.
  13. Oh, I agree. It seems far fetched to catch it that way. I guess people passing around a bottle and drinking directly from it could be possible, but that would be it.

14. ie, I don’t take orders from you, especially on something with no political intent.

15. There are an infinite number of potential vectors for respiratory diseases.

While I don't generally pass around the bottle (My sole exception is funerals where fires are involved), when I am serving fine booze, I recommend Riedel drinking instruments.

BABYFACE likes this.
  17. #58 jack the weed, Jan 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    I agree with all of this, and also vitamin D levels may play a role in suppression. I've mentioned this but I had a very mild case confirmed test positive. I am 56 and a daily gym/running guy, normal weight, type O blood with a touch of COPD that seems to be family tradition on my dads side. No fever, no headache, no respiratory effects but did experience loss of taste, fatigue and some weird lesions on my arm. I napped some but really only missed a couple of days of running in lieu of the gym.

My heart goes out to the people that are not as lucky. I admit to being a little apprehensive over that week. You can tell somehow that this is a foreign invader and not one of the ancient viral friends our bodies know how to deal with. That must be a terrifying ride for those that suffer so much. Heartbreaking.

18. #59 mc1502, Jan 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    I tested positive on December 26th. I was really sick (like didn't get out of bed) for 5 days, and was generally ill for about a week and a half.

Now jump to last week. I got a terrible headache that lasted about 5 days, then I start developing a very painful rash around my eye. I was diagnosed with shingles on Tuesday of this week. I can't help but to think that me getting shingles had something to do with COVID putting my immune system in a blender.

jack the weed likes this.
  19. Shingles in the trigeninal V1 distribution around the eye is terrible. I hope you recover without the long term post herpetic neuralgia issues. Back in the day, I used to do stellate ganglion nerve blocks to treat that. It was helpful in severe cases.

Paul in uhh, Salfrog and ShadowFrog like this.