• The KillerFrogs

Jamie Backers - What Would it Take for Jamie to be on your "hot seat"?

Fiscuits

.450 in conference play got us in the NCAAs. You cant’t see the forest for the trees.
It’s .450 this season (lose more than you win). It’s .396 overall, lose way more than you win.

Congrats. I can’t see the forest or the trees. Because I am in the desert, with all of TCU’s basketball sucess.

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
It’s .450 this season (lose more than you win). It’s .396 overall, lose way more than you win.

Congrats. I can’t see the forest or the trees. Because I am in the desert, with all of TCU’s basketball sucess.
Or put another way 2 NCAAs, an NIT Champ, an NIT final 4 during COVID and NIL/Portal transition is a great indication that things are moving in the right direction!!

NORMLFROG

Thirteen pages worth of superb troll. Well played! Congrats to the Frog Cagers(old school term that I still don't understand) and let's win a game!

NF

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Thirteen pages worth of superb troll. Well played! Congrats to the Frog Cagers(old school term that I still don't understand) and let's win a game!

NF
Hop in the wayback machine and take a look at this. Basketball courts in some places were enclosed with chain link or chicken wire which kept the player from diving into the spectators' area after loose balls.

main-qimg-c4eb3beccd2ded35bafe67d92dc9398a

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
We’re going to lose to Texas and lose in first round of NCAA. Thus losing 3 out of last 4.

Know what “losing close” to Kansas on the road is? A loss. That’s it. Whether by 1 or 100.

What then after ending season losing 3 of 4….Go Jamie? Please.

Go Frogs.
Brilliant analysis

Fiscuits

Or put another way 2 NCAAs, an NIT Champ, an NIT final 4 during COVID and NIL/Portal transition is a great indication that things are moving in the right direction!!
Celebrating "NIT Success" is like talking trash on the golf course to your playing partner because they shot a 108...when you shot a 107. WHO CARES! A tournament of no bodies, playing for nothing. Whoop tee do!

Virginia Frog

NF
From an internet search I got the following:
"A cager in basketball is a reference to a period of time where basketball games were played in enclosed cages rather than the open-air stands we see today. Cages were used to hold fans back and can be used as a reference to streetball settings today."

SuperTFrog

Texas win, while more a lapse on Texas's part, was a nice surprise. However, Seton Hall will send us home...again.

Go Frogs.
You want TCU to lose to Seton Hall so you can win an argument on the internet with people you have never met nor will ever meet. You should stop and think about that for a bit. The alternative is to realize that your opinion on this topic means nothing to anyone so you might as well root for your team and your coach. Do you think your little internet troll job is going to get Jaime fired? Even if we win a game or two, you’ll have a condescending approach that those wins meant nothing because we didn’t bring back a title. If we lose, you’ll be SO HAPPY and will come gloat. As for me and my house, we’ll follow Jaime!