• The KillerFrogs

Jamie Backers - What Would it Take for Jamie to be on your "hot seat"?

FrogBall09

His coaching performance has been excellent by TCU’s standards. As a player and coach he is a winner. Nobody said anything about judging his tenure based on his playing career. The common denominator in 3 of 4 NCAA’s is Dixon. LUF
yes but we are only judging his coaching since that is his job and no one gives a flying rat [ Finebaum ] that he "played" on once of the NCAA teams anymore....and our standards suck - we hired him and paid him to do a lot more. He started to build, retracted and has started again. In three years if he built on this year - we will be talking about a statue for him also. If MBB goes backwards in the next 3 years - he will need to go. The issue will be if he treads water.

We’re going to lose to Texas and lose in first round of NCAA. Thus losing 3 out of last 4.

Know what “losing close” to Kansas on the road is? A loss. That’s it. Whether by 1 or 100.

What then after ending season losing 3 of 4….Go Jamie? Please.

Go Frogs.
HELLO THERE, CURT!! HOW'S IT GOING? HAVING A GOOD DAY?
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Not making me miserable, I
Moved on years ago. Just think it’s funny how so many have become so content with mediocrity.
"school-record fifth win over a ranked team this season"
See that Curt? A school record in top 25 wins. School record. After what, 100 years of basketball. Can you believe that Curt? Curt?? Hello, Curt?? Where are you Curt?? Are you OK Curt??

Fiscuits

"school-record fifth win over a ranked team this season"
See that Curt? A school record in top 25 wins. School record. After what, 100 years of basketball. Can you believe that Curt? Curt?? Hello, Curt?? Where are you Curt?? Are you OK Curt??
Whoa, easy 'cator. You're going to bust a blood vessel. (and you'll have to explain this "curt" reference. I'm inquisitive. )
I always root for TCU.

I'm actually happy we won.

Against an over rated 4th seed.

Who will also lose in first round of NCAA.

But great!

We won.

We'll only now lose our last 2 out of 4 once we play Kansas, then lose in first round of NCAA.

But, hey! That's awesome.

Go Frogs.

Fiscuits

Are we ok Fis-quits? You need a Doctor? Oh that's right, you have moved on. LOL!! Frogs win! Jamie Dixon. What a coach!
A Doctor? Weird reference, but sure, why not.

No, I don't need a "Dr." I am super happy we won!

We'll see what everyone is saying after our next two losses though...Kansas...then first round of NCAA.

Go Frogs.

Putt4Purple

A Doctor? Weird reference, but sure, why not.

No, I don't need a "Dr." I am super happy we won!

We'll see what everyone is saying after our next two losses though...Kansas...then first round of NCAA.

Go Frogs.
I referenced "Doctor" because you have shown aggressive, passive, depressive, happy, sad, angry responses, depending on who your replying too. Your angry with your assertion of J.D. then respond to me saying you have moved on. "Your happy now, today, but wait until we lose" That is a strange way to be a positive fan of anything. Which is it? You need a Psychological Doctor.

Spike

yes but we are only judging his coaching since that is his job and no one gives a flying rat [ #2020 ] that he "played" on once of the NCAA teams anymore....and our standards suck - we hired him and paid him to do a lot more. He started to build, retracted and has started again. In three years if he built on this year - we will be talking about a statue for him also. If MBB goes backwards in the next 3 years - he will need to go. The issue will be if he treads water.
NO More Statues!