• The KillerFrogs

Jalen Reagor season highlights

MTfrog5

That call on 4th and 1 against Baylor might have been the best call Cumbie made all year. Baylor had zero chance to stop him from scoring with how they all went for the original ball carrier.

Froggish

We would have been a full on dumpster fire without him...Rather then giving him 15-20 touches next year I’d rather us develop a weapon to help him out.....He will be the focus of every defensive scheme next year and if we don’t find any balance or fire power from elsewhere we will be another 6-7 win team..

y2kFrog

We would have been a full on dumpster fire without him...Rather then giving him 15-20 touches next year I’d rather us develop a weapon to help him out.....He will be the focus of every defensive scheme next year and if we don’t find any balance or fire power from elsewhere we will be another 6-7 win team..

Let’s not get too cute, he needs 15-20 touches a game.

Froggish

Let’s not get too cute, he needs 15-20 touches a game.

Sure...He needs the ball a lot..If 15-20 touches makes us successful then Im all about it..Just moving him all over the field should help a ton. I still maintain we have to find some other playmakers to win a title.

Can’t just split him out wide right all the time and force feed him screens and go routs and not expect teams to figure out how to defend him.

tcumaniac

This kid is way too good for us not to put together an elite offense that he can thrive in.

Solidify a good o-line, establish a good running game, have consistent QB play, stay healthy, and have one or two other receivers step up as an additional threat, and Reagor has the potential to have the best season any WR has had in the history of TCU football.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
A ton of natural ability, speed, and smarts. He also showed improvement through the year, adjusting to the ball in the air and in learning how to better mask pushing off on defenders.

I don't think getting him 15 touches will be all that difficult, or will it be a chore to scheme. As long as we have a good running threat, and thus good O-line work, the middle will be a nice, wide-open area to exploit.