• The KillerFrogs

J.J. Henry enters Sunday 3 strokes back...

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(ShreveFrog @ May 1 2010, 11:18 PM) [snapback]554130[/snapback]
... at the Quail Holla! Go J.J.! Holla atcha boy!

Great! This will make Sunday afternoon golf on TV that much better.

Shreve, missing you at Lupton.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(ShreveFrog @ May 1 2010, 11:41 PM) [snapback]554137[/snapback]
That course is playing tough, btw! Lesd is -9. JJ's having a GREAT tournament.

I will be glued (while listening to the Frogs).

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
45dc62d685440.jpg

He's a good Frog ...

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(TopFrog @ May 2 2010, 07:15 AM) [snapback]554161[/snapback]
45dc62d685440.jpg

He's a good Frog ...

[SIZE=36pt]Fairways and greens, J.J. ![/SIZE]

First Tee Frog

Played with both of them on masters Sunday. Henry may have found something. Trying to hit a few more soft cuts for control. Killeen just needs to drive it a little straighter and make 2 more putts a round and he will have a very nice job on the big tour. Super talented. Both great guys too. By the way, I somehow won money in that game. It was one heck of a good Sunday.

Opintel

Moderators
QUOTE(TopFrog @ May 2 2010, 07:15 AM) [snapback]554161[/snapback]
45dc62d685440.jpg

He's a good Frog ...

Indeed.

I usually don't watch golf on TV, but when I do - I prefer to observe JJ Henry. :biggrin:

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(First Tee Frog @ May 2 2010, 08:27 AM) [snapback]554175[/snapback]
Played with both of them on masters Sunday. Henry may have found something. Trying to hit a few more soft cuts for control. Killeen just needs to drive it a little straighter and make 2 more putts a round and he will have a very nice job on the big tour. Super talented. Both great guys too. By the way, I somehow won money in that game. It was one heck of a good Sunday.

Damn, Tee, you sound like a player (playa for FOAP and all the other FFF Romper Rooms)

First Tee Frog

Used to have some game. Now it's just like tin cup, a really impressive ball striking teaching pro that will find a way to mess up a round somehow.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(First Tee Frog @ May 2 2010, 09:54 AM) [snapback]554200[/snapback]
Used to have some game. Now it's just like tin cup, a really impressive ball striking teaching pro that will find a way to mess up a round somehow.

College player? (translation for FOAP: playa)

Houston Frog

QUOTE(First Tee Frog @ May 2 2010, 09:54 AM) [snapback]554200[/snapback]

My game is very similar in that respect... I always find ways to mess up my round as well.

pistol23

Did any of the rest of you notice how many times the announcers, especially Jim Nantz, said TCU on the broadcast yesterday? I counted 15 times in the two hours I watched. What great exposure for the Frogs.

Show that Horned Frog Pride out there today JJ.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(pistol23 @ May 2 2010, 12:51 PM) [snapback]554289[/snapback]
Did any of the rest of you notice how many times the announcers, especially Jim Nantz, said TCU on the broadcast yesterday? I counted 15 times in the two hours I watched. What great exposure for the Frogs.

Show that Horned Frog Pride out there today JJ.

For those of you who don't watch much golf Nantz always points out the schools of the players who went to college in Texas.
Of course, as most of you probably know, Nantz played college golf at Cougar High.