• The KillerFrogs

I've have some questions for Gary

Tumbleweed

And none of the questions are good.

Secondly, I'm not buying the excuse Ask Sonny. Sonny is not going to throw Gary under the bus, if he did his coaching career would basically be over. . I would suggest Gary has said to Cumbie, I want you to do this......and none of that... and has for many years. So to throw your hands up and say... ask Sonny....

SMU has come and gone but I will admit I Don't like what I see down the road and this is a talented team. So what does this mean? You figure it out.

Mean Purple

And none of the questions are good.

Secondly, I'm not buying the excuse Ask Sonny. Sonny is not going to throw Gary under the bus, if he did his coaching career would basically be over. . I would suggest Gary has said to Cumbie, I want you to do this......and none of that... and has for many years. So to throw your hands up and say... ask Sonny....

SMU has come and gone but I will admit I Don't like what I see down the road and this is a talented team. So what does this mean? You figure it out.
Ok,
But what were the questions you were going to ask him?

Also, not sure why anybody is surprised about how our offense was. it has been like this for multiple years how.

robbroyy

Why is nobody questioning the defense for giving up so many deep balls? 38 points should be enough to beat SMU even with turnovers. Have to hold them to field goals

Pharm Frog

Why is nobody questioning the defense for giving up so many deep balls? 38 points should be enough to beat SMU even with turnovers. Have to hold them to field goals

Yeah...we’re used to poor offensive play calling but still [ hundin] about that. Should be similar with defending the deep ball, the wheel, the QB draw, the shallow cross and pretty much any use of the RB in the passing game

robbroyy

Probably because they weren’t blown coverages for the most part. They were just great throws and plays by the SMU receivers. Honestly, they just made our offense look even more inept.
Patterson talked at length on Tuesday of going back to 2001 to get all of Dykes trick plays and they get burned badly on the 2nd play of the game with one.

Where’s the pass rush? Those throws wouldn’t be as easy to even make if guys were in his face and hitting him as he threw.

PO Frog

Patterson talked at length on Tuesday of going back to 2001 to get all of Dykes trick plays and they get burned badly on the 2nd play of the game with one.

Where’s the pass rush? Those throws wouldn’t be as easy to even make if guys were in his face and hitting him as he threw.
Maybe you missed it but we were in his face and demolished him on the trick play throw.