• The KillerFrogs

It's official: Big 10 to postpone, attempt to restart in spring

LisaLT

What a cluster #$%^ I'm guessing the news won't be good. Why did the Big12 not consider starting the season late September like the SEC is doing with a shortened schedule? I still don't understand why they can't create a workable solution of testing and isolating kids that test positive while the others forge on. Baseball is doing it (yes i know it is not a contact sport), and it seems to be working fine. LOL - the Marlins have never played better baseball after most of the team tested positive. And the players want to play. Why doesn't that count for something??

HG73

What a cluster #$%^ I'm guessing the news won't be good. Why did the Big12 not consider starting the season late September like the SEC is doing with a shortened schedule? I still don't understand why they can't create a workable solution of testing and isolating kids that test positive while the others forge on. Baseball is doing it (yes i know it is not a contact sport), and it seems to be working fine. LOL - the Marlins have never played better baseball after most of the team tested positive. And the players want to play. Why doesn't that count for something??
The furkin' HIGH SCHOOLS are playing for God's sake.

CountryFrog

CountryFrog

Wonder how likely it is that, if OU is the only proponent of canceling, the other 9 schools go along with the season without them. Then just play a couple B10/PAC schools.

Bob Sugar

No way any conference plays football in the spring

1. Too cold
2. How do you play football in fall of 2021? 2 seasons in 1 year?
Too cold?

tcu-rain.jpg

giphy.gif

ArmyNavy2017VoitRundown.gif

Fxhb.gif