• The KillerFrogs

It's official: Big 10 to postpone, attempt to restart in spring

HG73

Wait, you seriously believe that? Wow, I knew Trump was into all these little wackjob conspiracy theories, but I didn’t think his Trump Humpers did too. That’s um quite um something.
Well, there's still riots, looting and murders in Democrap cities. There's still quarantines and businesses/schools prohibited from opening back up in Democrap states. Still no trial with evidence still being suppressed in the George Floyd case. And the Big10 commissioner who has openly stated that he wants to politicize athletes.

But none of this is about Trump.

Last edited:

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Curious, why is it OK to play in November and December, but not September and October?
I dunno, why did FWISD start school after Labor Day instead of mid August as originally planned? Is it some master plot funded by George Soros and perpetrated by the evil Dr. Fauci to somehow screw Trump? Not everyone cares about politics. Not everyone cares about college football. Not many would jump to the conclusion that — “hey I’m usually enjoying college football by now. Hmmm, must be Trump’s doing.” To think this is some diabolical plan to disrupt the political season is absurd. I think the 180,000+ dead Americans is probably onerous enough on its own, kthanksbye.

Putt4Purple

I dunno, why did FWISD start school after Labor Day instead of mid August as originally planned? Is it some master plot funded by George Soros and perpetrated by the evil Dr. Fauci to somehow screw Trump? Not everyone cares about politics. Not everyone cares about college football. Not many would jump to the conclusion that — “hey I’m usually enjoying college football by now. Hmmm, must be Trump’s doing.” To think this is some diabolical plan to disrupt the political season is absurd. I think the 180,000+ dead Americans is probably onerous enough on its own, kthanksbye.

180,000 thousand and that number is fact. No argument. Your assuring that China and politics had no say on how that number was acquired? If a Democrat was President the death toll would be much higher and the whole country would still be locked down. You'd still be in your mothers basement. That too is fact.

Last edited:

CardFrog

180,000 thousand and that number is fact. No argument. Your assuring that China and politics had no say on how that number was acquired? If a Democrat was President the death toll would be much higher and the whole country would still be locked down. You'd still be in your mothers basement. That too is fact.
Unfortunately there is politics in literally everything, how much or little you believe is your own prerogative but there is some of it present always.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Y’all shouldn’t bother engaging with a fake person.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Okay, change the number to 5. Five dead Americans. Still too many. And my mom doesn’t have a basement. BOOM, roasted.