• The KillerFrogs

It's a W!

Spike

Tonight was ugly. The issues have been kicked around and blame has been debated, but at the end of the day we won. I hate the philosophy og 1 by 1 point, but at the end of the day winning by a few is better than a loss. We live to fight another day. We have some time to heal up before we play Tech.

I am believing that SR will be like AD who was a little ugly in the early days but got to learn the hard way but will grow up in this trial by fire and become a stud before he leaves us.

Atleast we aren't Cal w/ highlighter yellow jerseys but losing to Oregon who has a new uniform every day and I need the announcers to tell me they are Oregon.

Speaking of Oregon (dating myself here), in 1978 they were awful, but we needed a fullback pass for a TD and a fake FG for another TD to beat them. BOth TD passes were thrown by Steve Stamp. IICR it was unseasonably nasty weather as well up in Eugene. Can any other old timers confirm this?

Long story short it's better to be unhappy with a win that it was to be happy after a near miss back in the day.

Spike

I'm a firm believer that attorneys suck. Until you need one. :)

If you are referring to Steelfrog than you are correct.

I do debt defense for a living. Most of my clients love me. Since (most of them) give me money I guess they have opinions that matter. As to the guys on the other side, yeah they suck.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!

I do debt defense for a living. Most of my clients love me. Since (most of them) give me money I guess they have opinions that matter. As to the guys on the other side, yeah they suck.
I'm not so sure they just "give" you money as much as you "retain" their money or "bill" them for it.

HG73

Wut is debt defense?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

I have some debt that needs to go away. Are you a fixer?

FrogLifeYo

How many burner phones do you own?