• The KillerFrogs

It might interest some of you

Tshirt Fan

Zebra in the house! Noice.
Dope Zebra GIF

Tony Lema

Ticket Exchange Pass
Good to see you, Zebra!
It’s only temporary. I had shared this video with a member that had said there were a few asking me to come back, and said the video was great. I told him I would share it due to the use of a couple of TCU’s plays being on it and have done so, but to say I’m back is a stretch.

Go Frogs!

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Michigan versus Illinois at the 5:30 mark. Michigan on their game winning drive at the Illinois 45, 4th and 3, one minute left, down 16-17. A Michigan receiver blocked a d-back before the ball crossed the line of scrimmage (before the ball was even thrown) and thus it was clear offensive pass interference, but it was not called. Should have been 4th and 18, but instead a first down and Michigan kicks the winning field goal a few plays later.

Michigan would have likely been a 1-loss team if the penalty was called.

Last edited:

Wexahu

Michigan versus Illinois at the 5:30 mark. Michigan on their game winning drive at the Illinois 45, 4th and 3, one minute left, down by 1. The Michigan receiver blocked a dback before the ball crossed the line of scrimmage (before the ball was even thrown) and thus it was clear offensive pass interference, but it was not called. Should have been 4th and long, but instead a first down and Michigan kicks the winning field goal a few plays later.

Michigan would have likely been a one loss team if the penalty was called.
Yep. Not sure it really would have affected us either way though. We’d be 2 now but pretty much in the same situation.

Relic

It's refreshing to hear a voice that knows the rules and can illustrate the correct application of them, as opposed to some of the knuckleheads that inhabit the broadcast booth during these games, that routinely guess wrong...

Yep. Not sure it really would have affected us either way though. We’d be 2 now but pretty much in the same situation.
In that scenario, if USC wins tonight and #2 TCU and #3 Michigan were to lose tomorrow, then Michigan with 2-losses but a dominating road win over Ohio State would have provided a buffer/barrier between 1-loss TCU and 1-loss Ohio State.

Also, as the #2 seed in the CFP, TCU would pick their home jersey—the white/purple/white as in the Peach Bowl would look sharp and be good marketing of the school colors.

Last edited:

Wexahu

In that scenario, if USC wins tonight, and #2 TCU and #3 Michigan were to lose tomorrow, then Michigan with 2-losses, but a dominating win over Ohio State would have provided a buffer between Ohio State and TCU.

As the #2 seed TCU would be able to pick their home jersey—the white/purple/white as in the Peach Bowl would have looked sharp and be good marketing of the school colors.
Yeah, maybe so. Tbh, I’m not all that concerned about uniform colors but our darks look cool for sure.