1. The KillerFrogs

Israel/Palestine Flare-Up May 2021

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by Paul in uhh, May 12, 2021.

1. Seems like a good idea to start a new thread to catch tweets/discussion

I’ll start us off by saying how impressive that iron dome thing is. The videos coming from that the last few days are really mind-blowing.

2. It is impressive but I wish it were 100% effective; civilians targets still getting hit. However, it is awe inspiring to see how far that system has come.

3. Did they really say that? Sorry, but I don't trust your source. One thing is obvious though, people we don't like are testing the Biden administration, and so far our responses haven't been encouraging to me.

Salfrog and netty2424 like this.
  4. From the article (and it was posted on March 22):

In a non-public State Department report obtained by the Washington Free Beacon, the administration said the Palestinians spent at least $151 million in 2019 on its "pay-to-slay" program, in which international aid dollars are spent to support imprisoned terrorists and their families. Financial statements further indicate that at least $191 million was spent on "deceased Palestinians referred to as ‘martyrs.’" Despite this practice, which violates U.S. law and prompted the Trump administration to freeze aid to the Palestinians, the "Biden-Harris Administration has made clear its intent to restart assistance to the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza," according to the report.

Showtime Joe 2.0 and Salfrog like this.
  5. The usual suspects in congress taking sides with little terrorist groups over one of our closest allies is sickening.

6. Expand? Sorry being lazy. Assume Omar is one

7. Omar, Sanders, Tlaib, Jayapal, Pocan. No real surprises.

Showtime Joe 2.0 and jake102 like this.
  8. could you imagine being a civilian sitting in your home with missiles headed to your city, sirens going off, with no idea where they're going to land. terrifying.

9. will be doing sideline reports for espn during the nba playoffs

10. Its (D)ifferent when people like her post stuff like that...

11. We're closer to being in a war in 4 freaking months than any time in the previous 4 years.

12. I doubt that will happen, this administration won't lift a finger to help Israel if they were attacked nor will they support them in their current mission to rid the region of the Hamas terrorists responsible for firing those rockets. So I doubt we'll be "dragged" into a war at this time. We'll just sit on our hands and do nothing while the world burns around us, all the while ignoring the fires those same feckless leaders lit here at home as they threaten to engulf our own country.

13. If Iran gets involved (and now is their chance to flex their muscles), you are absolutely correct.

14. If Iran gets involved this administration will just air drop another pallet of cash and call it a day.

15. they'll call it the circle back