1. The KillerFrogs

Is this [ Arschloch] the TCU “drug bust” cop?

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by Brevity Frog, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Whoa. I didn't know about this.

2. That would be my guess. I've known Jamey Ice since I was a sophomore in High School when he was my room leader on a ski trip organized through Christ Chapel, and from my experience he's always been an upstanding individual with extremely high integrity and a heart for people.

Here's his take on the entire ordeal via a facebook post:

SnoSki and jake102 like this.
  3. Yeah, we casually knew the Ice's in FW and I'd be shocked if they are purposely trying to run around regulations. Sounds like honest mistakes that get blown out of proportion in historical neighborhoods. His company needs to fix them and be accountable moving forward, and I would guess he will be.

4. If anyone knows Jamey, he's goodheartedly naive. I run into him in real estate and music circles. Good guy. Big picture guy...which is a bit ironic since his role in the band requires him to be detail-oriented. He and his wife have their hands in several things that are doing good work for the community. How they balance it is anyone's guess but if you know him you can see how things could get overlooked from time to time. Last year he got scammed on the phone and someone took 20k from their operating account, which didn't surprise me one bit.