• The KillerFrogs

Is TCU Maniac a good fan?

So, who is the judge and what is the baseline?
2314 will verify maniac's fan greatness. The person who is behind the 2314 posts covered maniac when he was a (pretty good) high school tennis player. Maniac never wore a cap with his school name or mascot on it, but instead, ALWAYS wore a TCU cap. Funny how maniac got his picture in the paper more than his teammates. :)

Armadillo

NO! He's horrible!

Kidding. I may disagree with Maniac at times, especially GDT's.

But Maniac is an excellent TCU fan. Someone I trust. Someone I've had a few different conversations with. I trust his opinion. I value his insight. May not be totally aligned with my opinions, but I respect him tremendously.

Mean Purple

He seems like a stand up individual away from TCU, but some of his fandom decisions cause the truly dedicated to question his worth?

We have seen him at games since a young age, but his fan maturity seems not have kept up with the times.

Posts on attendance, questions concerning athletic nuances with which he isnt familiar, +4 hypocrisy, idle threats and penis cookies have the experts leaning away from acknowledging fan quality.
I don't get it. Where's the pun?

Flip Frog

He seems like a stand up individual away from TCU, but some of his fandom decisions cause the truly dedicated to question his worth?

We have seen him at games since a young age, but his fan maturity seems not have kept up with the times.

Posts on attendance, questions concerning athletic nuances with which he isnt familiar, +4 hypocrisy, idle threats and penis cookies have the experts leaning away from acknowledging fan quality.
No. He’s a fan of himself.

Pharm Frog

Semi-surprised this thread hasn’t drawn a response from Maniac’s KFC daddy, Newbomb Turk. If any thread had the potential to draw him offsides, this would have been the one IMO

steelfrog

Tier 1
Of course he is a great TCU fan.

Just because he wants TCU to be better some people don’t think he is a poor fan. Which is kinda dumb.

But anyways, all Steel needs to know is that Wesley Thomas Phelan thought he was a great fan. Wes asked about Maniac the day before he died.

‘Nuf said...

Frog DJ

The mere existence of this thread proves his worth.

And just to be clear - I don't know him; I only know of him.

I've spoken to him at games, but he doesn't know me from Adam.

Go Frogs!