• The KillerFrogs

Is La Tech a trap game that could ruin a winning season

Eight

200.gif

Froggish

We aren’t good enough to overlook anyone. They are plenty capable of trapping us. If our guys show up ready to play we should win by 2 scores

Frog DJ

Inconsistency has been TCU’s biggest problem all year, so of course La Tech could be a let down game for the Frogs.

I’m no Xs and Os expert, but it seems the defense sets the tone for this team, and if they show up to play TCU should win.

The only team La Tech spanked was HBU, and they’ve only been playing football for a few years, but the Bulldogs won quite a few close ones.

Given the difference in the level of competition between the Big XII and C-USA one would favor the Frogs, but you never know...

TCU built its reputation on beating teams from more highly regarded conferences, so let’s hope CGP reminds his kids about that.

Go Frogs!

Horny4TCU

Inconsistency has been TCU’s biggest problem all year, so of course La Tech could be a let down game for the Frogs.

I’m no Xs and Os expert, but it seems the defense sets the tone for this team, and if they show up to play TCU should win.

The only team La Tech spanked was HBU, and they’ve only been playing football for a few years, but the Bulldogs won quite a few close ones.

Given the difference in the level of competition between the Big XII and C-USA one would favor the Frogs, but you never know...

TCU built its reputation on beating teams from more highly regarded conferences, so let’s hope CGP reminds his kids about that.

Go Frogs!
The Big 12 lost to a bunch of lower conferences at the beginning of the season.

asleep003

That's right. Just looking for others to agree with him.
It was a question ... nothing to agree with Einstein.

I'm sure you can't wait for the frogs to lose..
An Alum watching the Frogs way before you got circumcised...

5-5 or 6-4? Not exactly a big drop to ruin...
A "winning season" ruined vs not. A probable Liberty/Cactus vs the B12 cellar bowl..

Can it be a trap game if there isn’t a game after?
Looking/focusing on their Bowl prospects vs next Saturday nite.... lets not be a Bozo.