• The KillerFrogs

Iowa State getting the Shaft!

The officiating crew including replay official seem to be real quick on the trigger.

I have watched numerous visiting HC’s at ACS go ape and run out onto the field but never called for a personal foul. Matt Campbell’s actions were far less that what I have witnessed thru the years.

He should get ejected that missed holding penalty would have sent me over the edge! Right after the targeting false penalty resulting in a TD by WSU wow!

BABYFACE

One of the mods going to edit my post on the ISU FG kicker’s name is Assalley.

Never would think the word “[ Finebaum ]” was circumventing the profanity filters.

JugbandFrog

All their players do is lead with the head and try to pop the opponent.

If they had their heads up, they’d have a couple interceptions right now.

There is no need for that type of play.

froginaustin

The officiating crew including replay official seem to be real quick on the trigger.

I have watched numerous visiting HC’s at ACS go ape and run out onto the field but never called for a personal foul. Matt Campbell’s actions were far less that what I have witnessed thru the years.

Campbell throws a pretty demonstrative tantrum.

flyfishingfrog

If those calls are correct by the letter of the rule - then the rule is bad. Sorry - neither of those were even close to why they starting calling targeting to begin with and both were baby slaps compared to some of the helmet to helmet hits that have been waved off this year simply because the player was not "defenseless" due to not being not engaged by another defender at the time.

They are really trying to throw this game for Washington State. It's blatant.

The pass interference on Butler in the end zone was so obvious and then the next play they call false start on ISU.

It's criminal.