• The KillerFrogs

Introducing myself

TCUExaminer

Contributor
Hello Frog fans. Some of you may know me, but most of you probably don't and I'm okay with that. My name's Stephen Francis and I'm the TCU Horned Frogs Examiner on examiner.com. I've been covering the Frogs Athletic teams since the Clemson football game. I've "lurked" here for a while and decided it was time to introduce myself to everyone in the Frog Nation.

I don't intend to "spam" with my own content, so please feel free to call me out on it if you think I am. That's not my intent. My goal is actually to get more of a feel of what TCU fans are talking about. I look forward to some awesome interaction and am glad to be a part of the community.

Sincerely,

Stephen

desmith03

QUOTE(TCUExaminer @ Apr 22 2010, 11:33 PM) [snapback]549036[/snapback]
Hello Frog fans. Some of you may know me, but most of you probably don't and I'm okay with that. My name's Stephen Francis and I'm the TCU Horned Frogs Examiner on examiner.com. I've been covering the Frogs Athletic teams since the Clemson football game. I've "lurked" here for a while and decided it was time to introduce myself to everyone in the Frog Nation.

I don't intend to "spam" with my own content, so please feel free to call me out on it if you think I am. That's not my intent. My goal is actually to get more of a feel of what TCU fans are talking about. I look forward to some awesome interaction and am glad to be a part of the community.

Sincerely,

Stephen

Lilly was a beast in that game, wasn't he?? :ph34r:

TCUExaminer

Contributor
Haha, nice Bluebonnet Bowl Reference!

-- Stephen

QUOTE(Daniel @ Apr 22 2010, 11:40 PM) [snapback]549043[/snapback]
Lilly was a beast in that game, wasn't he?? :ph34r: