• The KillerFrogs

Interesting tweet on bowl game player availability.....

TRF51

He has to be a redshirt senior by now. Sucks he has not really played since his sophomore year aside from the Arkansas game last year.

Eight

if montrel could possibly come back for next year that would be huge

right now he would be the only senior among the frogs projected group returning in their front 6

CountryFrog

Yep, I noticed that as well. Hopefully all is good and they are back next year. I thought Davis showed something in his limited minutes, he’s got much needed size.
Yea, I was VERY excited about Davis. And until the Iowa St disaster, thought Lynn could be good too.

Edit: I'm not writing off Lynn forever based on that single game. I just meant that it caused me to be LESS excited about him after ISU. He's got some ability though so I hope he can become a contributor.

Last edited:

LSU Game Attendee

Yea, I was VERY excited about Davis. And until the Iowa St disaster, thought Lynn could be good too.
tenor.gif

Erroneous!! One can not permanently condemn such a talent on the basis of one flying butt fumble in a winning effort.

Pro and Artayvious will be weapons next year- a mega TE renaissance!!

Hmmm...

I thought I had been paying attention. From a post earlier in the year I had the notion Lynn left the program. Has he been injured? Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere

CountryFrog

Hmmm...

I thought I had been paying attention. From a post earlier in the year I had the notion Lynn left the program. Has he been injured? Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere
Neither he nor Davis SEEMED injured during pre game but that doesn't mean they weren't. Beyond the fact that they have been suited up, I don't know anything specific about either's situation.