• The KillerFrogs

Interesting tweet from Kendall Rogers...

CountryFrog

Probably the best college baseball journalist there is...worth a follow if you like that kinda stuff.

This year's team is gonna be insaine...Gonna have at least 6 weekend worthy starters, countless experienced bullpen arms and tons of returning bats. And a dam good coaching staff.

But will society as we know it still exist in March for their to be baseball?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
This upcoming season has the potential to be a very special one. Lots of salty teams and a Nation hungry for some real baseball.

Pharm Frog

Can’t get over a 91 mph power slider. How the game has changed.

In his senior year in high school my son was a bullpen catcher for the RR Express when they came up to play at Bricktown. I can't recall the pitcher who introduced him to his first 90+ slider but it hit him in the right shin guard without so much as a whiff of leather as it went by. I remember Ross Ohlendorf laughing his arse off because my son didn't know how to communicate with those pitchers (neither in language nor in signs). FWIW - Ross was a very decent fella and took the time to help my kid out. My son had caught Michael Fulmer quite a bit so he wasn't unfamiliar with velo but he was ill-prepared for an uncalled 92mph slider.