• The KillerFrogs

I'm sure no one else will care, but...

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(West Coast Johnny @ Aug 9 2010, 12:51 PM) [snapback]609622[/snapback]
Does it really bother you? If so, get a life.

He has one. Being a daily [ profanity ].

gdulonghorn.jpg

joejordan

Pulled from Wes's Rules of the Board. I've heard they mean it.

We do not want to impose a long list of rules and then sit back to watch you like playground supervisors. All of us are adults and we need to act like them. TCU grads and fans know that our school is a cut above the others so lets don't lower ourselves and act like a bunch of low class fans. Use common sense, think about what you are posting and ask yourself if you would want your kids, parents or whatever to read it, before pressing the submit button.

1. No personal attacks - disagreements are fine. We all have them and they are a part of a good discussion but there is no reason to take it a personal level by calling someone a name.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Aug 9 2010, 01:27 PM) [snapback]609669[/snapback]
He has one. Being a daily [ profanity ].

gdulonghorn.jpg

With the amount of time you spend worrying about me and what I do and post each day, it is pretty obvious who needs to get a life.

gdu

QUOTE(crunch @ Aug 9 2010, 01:33 PM) [snapback]609673[/snapback]

We do not want to impose a long list of rules and then sit back to watch you like playground supervisors. All of us are adults and we need to act like them. TCU grads and fans know that our school is a cut above the others so lets don't lower ourselves and act like a bunch of low class fans. Use common sense, think about what you are posting and ask yourself if you would want your kids, parents or whatever to read it, before pressing the submit button.
1. No personal attacks - disagreements are fine. We all have them and they are a part of a good discussion but there is no reason to take it a personal level by calling someone a name.

I appreciate it, but you're wasting your time. Top is allowed to say whatever he wants about me here without reprecussion.

If that changes, it will be for the betterment of kfc, but I am not crazy enough to expect that.

Dogfrog

QUOTE(crunch @ Aug 9 2010, 01:33 PM) [snapback]609673[/snapback]

I just ask myself "WWCD?" (what would crunch do?) :biggrin:

joejordan

QUOTE(Dogfrog @ Aug 9 2010, 02:36 PM) [snapback]609678[/snapback]
I just ask myself "WWCD?" (what would crunch do?) :biggrin:

lol, probably try to make a weak joking comment that gets misconstrued as a real thought.

Real thought: Like meat, a grudge past its expiration date stinks.