• The KillerFrogs

I'm sure no one else will care, but...

gdu

does it bother anyone else that the KILLERFROGS.COm logo is basically in Oregon State's athletic font?

osu_logo.jpg

gdu

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Aug 9 2010, 09:52 AM) [snapback]609433[/snapback]
No. The Oregon state logo is in the Killerfrogs font.

Fair enough. You never know who Nike is gonna steal an idea from.

Frogo

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 9 2010, 09:51 AM) [snapback]609432[/snapback]
does it bother anyone else that the KILLERFROGS.COm logo is basically in Oregon State's athletic font?
osu_logo.jpg

Nope.

gdu

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Aug 9 2010, 09:56 AM) [snapback]609442[/snapback]
I bothers me that a whornsfan posts on killerfrogs as a TCU fan.

out of curiousity, if I'm such a horns fan, why is it that you think I so seldom post over there?

joejordan

It bothers me that all my contracts are Times New Roman. I swear I think the lawyers are taking shortcuts. Using boilerplates and plagiarizing others K's, and just changing the pertinent details. This, at $300 an hour? I'm going to have to look for a lawyer who uses Helvetica or possibly WingDings.

QUOTE(crunch @ Aug 9 2010, 01:42 PM) [snapback]609600[/snapback]
It bothers me that all my contracts are Times New Roman. I swear I think the lawyers are taking shortcuts. Using boilerplates and plagiarizing others K's, and just changing the pertinent details. This, at $300 an hour? I'm going to have to look for a lawyer who uses Helvetica or possibly WingDings.

I use Bauhaus in my work.

gdu

QUOTE(crunch @ Aug 9 2010, 12:42 PM) [snapback]609600[/snapback]

I heard Dan Gilbert's lawyers use comic sans exclusively.

Frogo

Sorry, but you can cut and paste from one font into another and make it all conform to your preferred font. Not hard.

By the way, I use Constantia. Easier to read than TNR both on the page and on-screen.

gdu

QUOTE(West Coast Johnny @ Aug 9 2010, 12:51 PM) [snapback]609622[/snapback]
Does it really bother you? If so, get a life.

it does a little bit, but not too much. gofrogs uses a similar font, but I am here way more often. The funny thing is, you appear to be more bothered by the fact that it bothers me than I am by the font.

HFrog1999

I'm going to have to look for a lawyer who uses Helvetica or possibly WingDings.

Yes, WingDings is a must. It should be a requirement that all contracts are written in WingDings. :biggrin:

macaroni

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 9 2010, 11:55 AM) [snapback]609629[/snapback]
The funny thing is, you appear to be more bothered by the fact that it bothers me than I am by the font.

Yeah, but he didn't start a thread about it. Just sayin'.

gdu

QUOTE(FriskyFrog @ Aug 9 2010, 01:01 PM) [snapback]609641[/snapback]
Yeah, but he didn't start a thread about it. Just sayin'.

Terrible measure for what bothers someone more, but hopefully you knew that

TCUdirtbag

Only $300? You need a better lawyer.

joejordan

QUOTE(jewstfrogit @ Aug 9 2010, 02:21 PM) [snapback]609660[/snapback]
Only $300? You need a better lawyer.

Surely you mean a less-worse lawyer, no?