• The KillerFrogs

I'm feeling good about tomorrow's game

ThisIsOurTime

I think things are lining up for us to put in a good showing for tomorrow.

1. We were humbled in the last game with the loss. So players will have a bad taste in their mouths and something to prove.
2. The coaches saw some things that they can better utilize for tomorrow's game like the TEs and Duggan's tendencies.
3. Duggan has seen some things that he can improve on with the high throws and he saw success with just dumping it off occasionally to our RBs.
4. We have the game at home with weather in the mid 80s which is pretty good considering it is for an 11:00am this time of year.
5. The press seems to be puffing them up Kansas so they may come in a little over confident as well.

I think TCU wins this one by over 17 points. We are going to take some frustration out on the Jayhawks.

Froggish

A few things I hope we do with Duggan tomorrow.

1. He seems to throw on the run pretty well. I’d like to see them move the pocket a bit and roll him out.

2. Need to give him more dump off outlets with RBs and HBacks. Stop the fades and back shoulder BS and get the kid in a rhythm

3. When in doubt tuck n run. We seem to get killed by QBs who take off when they see us abandoning our rush lanes. Duggan has held it plenty when he could have taken off.

4. He needs to keep more on the RPO..if his feet can become a weapon the passing lanes will get easier.

Moose Stuff

In fairness, we’ve been without Lewis, Barber, and Barkley all season..Barber hasn’t played enough to count..Niang is a huge loss..until I know who the other corner is I’m not sure how bad it is
We don’t even know another corner is out. We just know GP supposedly said that. 25% chance it’s actually correct .

We don't KNOW much of anything but based on what is happened in the past, I have kind of set my internal expectations as follows and then just hope for the best:

Dinged up/will be playing hurt: Will be out at least 2 games.
Game time decision: Will be out for at least 4 games.
Out 2-3 games: Will be out for at least 6 games.