• The KillerFrogs

(I'M AN IDIOT & DO NOT FOLLOW RULES) is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(TCU2314 @ Mar 23 2009, 12:55 PM) [snapback]311996[/snapback]
I am on Charter and got the entire game from start to finish.
Are you sure you live in "Fort Worth?"

Yeah, I'm sure.

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(OmniscienceFrog @ Mar 23 2009, 06:01 PM) [snapback]312186[/snapback]
Yeah, I'm sure.

Then why didn't you get the game?
You must be in a "non-Charter" territory. Are you sure you just didn't get impatient, and when you thought the TCU game was on (they never start any games on time) they instead were running that other game until the TCU game actually started?
That had to be it, unless you subscribe to a different cable copmany because of where you live.
Your above post should have included your cable company.
If you are on Charter, Mister, I want to party with you!!!!! :laugh:

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Mar 23 2009, 03:36 PM) [snapback]312127[/snapback]
Steel, is this a picture of you in your early years litigating in court?
Unfrozen-Caveman-Lawyer-Phil-Hartman.jpg

Face, he won't answer you unless you write the post like this:

Babyface wants to ask steel if this is steel in steel's early years of steel litigating in court?

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(TCU2314 @ Mar 23 2009, 06:19 PM) [snapback]312191[/snapback]
Then why didn't you get the game?

Hummmmm, I would swear that was my original question?

You must be in a "non-Charter" territory.

No, I'm pretty sure I know what cable company I have service with, and where I live.

Are you sure you just didn't get impatient, and when you thought the TCU game was on (they never start any games on time) they instead were running that other game until the TCU game actually started?

Oh no, I definitely got impatient, but I too know how the networks cover the games and that the games can tip off at staggered times. But when the score of the TCU game was 14-2 on the radio and on the internet scoreboards and yet the LSU-Wisc Green Bay game was still the only game they had shown at that point I became pretty sure that they weren't planning to show the TCU game.

That had to be it, unless you subscribe to a different cable copmany because of where you live.

No, I don't think that had to be it, and I subscribe to the only cable company available in Fort Worth.

Your above post should have included your cable company.

Why, what other cable company could I have had in Fort Worth?

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(OmniscienceFrog @ Mar 23 2009, 07:19 PM) [snapback]312225[/snapback]
Hummmmm, I would swear that was my original question?
No, I'm pretty sure I know what cable company I have service with, and where I live.
Oh no, I definitely got impatient, but I too know how the networks cover the games and that the games can tip off at staggered times. But when the score of the TCU game was 14-2 on the radio and on the internet scoreboards and yet the LSU-Wisc Green Bay game was still the only game they had shown at that point I became pretty sure that they weren't planning to show the TCU game.
No, I don't think that had to be it, and I subscribe to the only cable company available in Fort Worth.
Why, what other cable company could I have had in Fort Worth?

How strange. You were the only Charter subscriber who didn't get the TCU game. :wacko:
Omniscience? Sounds more like Omni Theater. Way out in space.
I would be upset if I were you.

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(TCU2314 @ Mar 23 2009, 11:21 PM) [snapback]312192[/snapback]
Face, he won't answer you unless you write the post like this:

Babyface wants to ask steel if this is steel in steel's early years of steel litigating in court?

That depiction does appear eerily similar to Steel. But not the early years--right now, dammit! Steel is in trial this week, actually. Had two #1 settings, got one moved to June.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(ectofrog @ Mar 23 2009, 02:09 PM) [snapback]312053[/snapback]
Ahh, Frogdaddy displaying his usual level of class.

And you once again having absolutely no ability to detect sarcasm.

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Mar 23 2009, 07:42 PM) [snapback]312237[/snapback]
That depiction does appear eerily similar to Steel. But not the early years--right now, dammit! Steel is in trial this week, actually. Had two #1 settings, got one moved to June.

AP, coaches or Harris polls?

ectofrog

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Mar 23 2009, 07:44 PM) [snapback]312238[/snapback]
And you once again having absolutely no ability to detect sarcasm.

If it'd come from anyone else, perhaps I'd have gone with sarcastic...with you, I'm pretty sure it was just you calling me an idiot (which I suppose should fall under the personal attacks rule). But whatever. I tire of going round and round with you...it's pointless.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(ectofrog @ Mar 23 2009, 08:44 PM) [snapback]312253[/snapback]
But whatever. I tire of going round and round with you...it's pointless.

Yet somehow you reply to me 100% of the time. And I was absolutely being sarcastic, it was pretty tough to miss.

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Mar 23 2009, 09:20 PM) [snapback]312264[/snapback]
Yet somehow you reply to me 100% of the time. And I was absolutely being sarcastic, it was pretty tough to miss.

I love a cat fight
girlfight02.jpg

SFA Frog

QUOTE(TCU2314 @ Mar 23 2009, 01:32 PM) [snapback]312021[/snapback]
sknaht rof gniyarp rof em

What have I done? Now you're speaking in tongues!

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(SFA Frog @ Mar 23 2009, 09:40 PM) [snapback]312269[/snapback]
What have I done? Now you're speaking in tongues!

Put a mirror to that post and read it

SFA Frog

QUOTE(TCU2314 @ Mar 23 2009, 09:55 PM) [snapback]312275[/snapback]
Put a mirror to that post and read it

Well that would put the letters in the right order but backwards. Also, you can only speak in tongues if someone is there to interpret, otherwise it is jibberish and I didn't accuse you of jibberish...yet.

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(SFA Frog @ Mar 23 2009, 10:02 PM) [snapback]312278[/snapback]
Well that would put the letters in the right order but backwards. Also, you can only speak in tongues if someone is there to interpret, otherwise it is jibberish and I didn't accuse you of jibberish...yet.

sselb uoy afs gorf

ectofrog

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Mar 23 2009, 09:20 PM) [snapback]312264[/snapback]

Tough to miss? Your post was ONE WORD. Hey...when you type something on your keyboard, the rest of us can't hear the tone of voice you're typing it with. And based on our history and your general attitude, I didn't "miss" anything...if you were being sarcastic, you were also being unclear.

And yeah, I'm gonna generally reply when someone calls me an idiot. In person, no one ever does.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(ectofrog @ Mar 24 2009, 01:11 AM) [snapback]312320[/snapback]
Tough to miss? Your post was ONE WORD. Hey...when you type something on your keyboard, the rest of us can't hear the tone of voice you're typing it with. And based on our history and your general attitude, I didn't "miss" anything...if you were being sarcastic, you were also being unclear.

And yeah, I'm gonna generally reply when someone calls me an idiot. In person, no one ever does.

Yes, EXTREMELY tough to miss when it's in response to one of your posts that is devoted entirely to being offended by being called an idiot.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Mar 24 2009, 08:50 AM) [snapback]312366[/snapback]
Yes, EXTREMELY tough to miss when it's in response to one of your posts that is devoted entirely to being offended by being called an idiot.

Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.