• The KillerFrogs

If *

The Guaranteed Rate, Armed Forces or First Responder Bowls are some of the lower bowl tie-ins for the Big 12 this year. There may be a few other random at-large opportunities if another conference does not have enough bowl eligible teams.

y2kFrog

The Guaranteed Rate, Armed Forces or First Responder Bowls are some of the lower bowl tie-ins for the Big 12 this year. There may be a few other random at-large opportunities if another conference does not have enough bowl eligible teams.
Well, oddly enough, if we win we could finish as high as tied for fourth. There is absolutely no telling how they would sort it out.

tcudoc

I’d prefer to move on to next season although I’d watch a bowl game if it happened (but I watched Elf the Musical so my standards are exceptionally low).
Great call back on Elf the Musical. My wife bought our family tickets to that in Austin several years ago. It was one of the worst experiences I have ever sat through. I was not expecting it to really be any good but I certainly was not expecting it to be as bad as it was.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Great call back on Elf the Musical. My wife bought our family tickets to that in Austin several years ago. It was one of the worst experiences I have ever sat through. I was not expecting it to really be any good but I certainly was not expecting it to be as bad as it was.
My worst was "Life Aquatic" which my daughter dragged me to. Sort of a dark comedy about a guy very similar to Jacques Cousteau...and with as much personality.

tcudoc

My worst was "Life Aquatic" which my daughter dragged me to. Sort of a dark comedy about a guy very similar to Jacques Cousteau...and with as much personality.
Sadly though, Elf the Musical cost weigh more money than just a movie.
I haven’t seen Life Aquatic because the reviews were all over the place. I heard from many that it was terrible but there are a handful of people who list it in there top movies of all time. I’ve never heard of anyone who said it was just okay. The opinions are very binary, I guess. Kind of like the music of Rush. Not very many people are in the fence about that band. Most either love them or hate them.

Pharm Frog

I have four tickets to Elf the Musical at the Granbury Opera House from the season ticket package and there’s less than zero percent chance I’ll attend. I saw the actual Broadway production and the only reason I didn’t leave at intermission was the $ I had dropped for those tickets and I figured it couldn’t get any worse in Act 2. Was wrong….