• The KillerFrogs

If *

Pharm Frog

I would go to either of these.
I can watch Army run for 675 yards against the Frogs from the comfort of my living room. I’m actually much more likely to attend if the Frogs are not in it.

EDIT: Can you imagine the exposure of bad angles and lack of eye discipline combined with passivity of the D-line after a couple of series? It would possibly rival the quit that the UH put on display a few years ago.

Last edited:

WIN

Sadly though, Elf the Musical cost weigh more money than just a movie.
I haven’t seen Life Aquatic because the reviews were all over the place. I heard from many that it was terrible but there are a handful of people who list it in there top movies of all time. I’ve never heard of anyone who said it was just okay. The opinions are very binary, I guess. Kind of like the music of Rush. Not very many people are in the fence about that band. Most either love them or hate them.
Rush fan here, Life Aquatic would be better if Rush did the soundtrack.

KTown Frog

As bad as this has been, I would like another game. August is a long time until another game, so any frog football will be ok with me. And if we got another epic Cheez It Bowl type of game….count me in

Jared7

Most Frog bowls are inherently exciting and entertaining - I would absolutely LOVE a bowl game for the Frogs this season. And even if we don't beat the Clones, it's still possible that we could make one with a 5-7 record (depending on graduation rates).

JogginFrog

Anyone else expecting a Rudyard Kipling poem?

And - which is more - you’ll be a bowl team, my son.

I totally expected Kipling. Especially the first stanza...especially this week:

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too:
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

More here

Eight

Sadly though, Elf the Musical cost weigh more money than just a movie.
I haven’t seen Life Aquatic because the reviews were all over the place. I heard from many that it was terrible but there are a handful of people who list it in there top movies of all time. I’ve never heard of anyone who said it was just okay. The opinions are very binary, I guess. Kind of like the music of Rush. Not very many people are in the fence about that band. Most either love them or hate them.

if you can think of the most possible west anderson movie possible, then multiply that by a factor of 10 and then include every possible inside joke about wes anderson and you have life aquatic