• The KillerFrogs

If you feel like a belly laugh...

Limp Lizard

Just as funny without the societal stigma

://aggypedia.com/wiki/Aggy_embarrassments
And the guy left out how the aggies went all ballistic on the Rice band because they thought they dissed their dead dog. The story grew in the telling, so the one the aggy told a year later was far, far from what really happened. Aggy has already hated Rice anyway because there is no doubt Rice is harder to get into, and all the "fake news" screaming by aggy falls on deaf ears. My father told me how the aggy would vandalize the Rice campus when he was in dental school in Houston in the 1930's.

TX_Krötenechse

BlackPeopleTwitter is not racist, that subreddit is all in good fun, and a lot of it is really funny.

ScottishPeopleTwitter and WhitePeopleTwitter are also good subs if you want to feel more equal-opportunity with your comedy

Bob

BlackPeopleTwitter is not racist, that subreddit is all in good fun, and a lot of it is really funny.

ScottishPeopleTwitter and WhitePeopleTwitter are also good subs if you want to feel more equal-opportunity with your comedy
The guys on the crew filling the potholes on the road outside wanted me to ask it there was a TexasTechPeopleTwitter?

Edit - There was one guy, wearing a white straw hat (probably the foreman) who wanted to know if there was an Immigrante/DreamerPeople Twitter.

Last edited:

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Wait, is Reddit still up? I'm having a hard time connecting to 2010 since Net Neutrality was repealed yesterday.

f325fa768fc57df23a939929a1b09b08.gif

Latest posts