1. The KillerFrogs

If you could have dinner with three historical figures, living or dead, who would they be?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by CryptoMiner, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Mozart
    Elvis
    Cobain

Edit: crap, and Jim Morrison.

2. Ah Mozart...quite the painter, indeed.

HG73 and Peacefrog like this.
  3. Nigel Billingsley
    Ruby Roundhouse
    Moose Finbar

RufeBruton likes this.
  4. I guess I would go with:

George Washington (explain what you think about your vision for the country compared to how it's turned out so far).
    Gary Patterson (explain to me what I don't know about Sonny Cumbie and Jarrett Anderson).
    Alanis Morissette (tell me what was really going on in your head during the mid-90's).

If I really sat down and thought about it, I might come up with a different list but that seems like a good enough couple of hours to make for an experience I could look back on for a while.

5. Not obsessed with golf, I like Hogan. The thought of such diverse players of the game would make for a fasinating evening..

Second includes Briles because he dies and then comes back to life . I get t to find out what hell is like.

6. No way Hussein and Stalin would share a meal with Briles.

7. Thomas Jefferson
    Ben Franklin
    Albert Einstein

Jefferson was a man of very few (spoken) words, so Franklin and Einstein would have to carry the conversation.

Purp likes this.
  8. Would be fascinating to hear Paine and Lincoln debate. I suspect Paine wouldn't see eye to eye with Lincoln's political philosophy totally irrespective of views on slavery. I think they both would agree there.

9. Bud Davis
    Uncle Bob
    Wes Hightower

10. Is that Bubba Smith's character in Police Academy?

Boomhauer likes this.
  11. #91 Virginia Frog, Feb 2, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    The documentary "Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice" (2019) is very good. I saw her (from about 100 feet away) with the Eagles in 1976. She was a fox! (I've also met her long-time manager Peter Asher - from "Peter and Gordon" - World Without Love and many other hits from the mid-'60s - who appears i the doc.)

FrogAbroad likes this.
  12. #92 Virginia Frog, Feb 2, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    Robert E. Lee (we both grew up in the same home town)
    Henry the 8th (he changed the English-speaking world in many ways)
    Jane Fonda (much misunderstood, fab actress, incredibly smart - and I'm her political opposite - maybe I could change her mind!)

Brag: Beyonce (I've already had the pleasure, yep a 15-min one-on-one in NYC in 2013. She's strikingly beautiful, a wonderful person and I WAS starstruck - I'm never starstruck - and a Texan too!)

13. If I invite Hef, I'm letting him choose our other two dinner companions.

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  14. Hugh Hefner
    Marilyn Monroe
    Freud

Froglaw likes this.
  15. Unknown to most, Hedy Lamarr was a brilliant inventor whose concepts were the basis of cell phone and Bluetooth technology.

Get the documentary: "Bombshell" (2018). It tells her whole story and you'll never look at another beautiful woman again and think they are just looks and no brains.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  16. I may have to invite Tony Finau and ask how he choked in Scottsdale.

17. Norm? Is that you?

18. Ginger Lynn
    Amber Lynn
    Porsche Lynn

And Thomas Jefferson

19. might want to add a bit of colour for thomas

HG73 likes this.
  20. Ebony Ayes?

HG73 likes this.