1. The KillerFrogs

If you could have dinner with three historical figures, living or dead, who would they be?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by CryptoMiner, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Would be interesting to have Hillary join this group. In more ways than one.

TCU_91, Raw Frog, HToady and 2 others like this.
  2. Teller, Calvin Coolidge, and Andreas Grassi. Basically I prefer not to be disturbed at dinner but wouldn't mind seeing a few post-dinner illusions set to classical piano while sitting with a former president.

3. Teddy Roosevelt
    John C. Fremont
    Albert Einstein

Three is really tough! Steel could come up with a dozen different threesomes, any one of which would be desirable.

Horned Toad likes this.
  4. Liked for Linda Ronstadt

Frog DJ likes this.
  5. You must visit the ‘State Game Lodge” in Custer State Park SD. CC’s western Summer White House. His ghost may still be there and available for a dinner engagement.

6. “When you find yourself on the side of the Majority, it’s time to pause and reflect” Twain

7. Thomas Jefferson
    JFK
    Vince Lombardi

Frog DJ likes this.
  8. Not historical figures but

1) great grandfather,
    2) great-great grandfather,
    3) great-great-great grandfather

I saw something where a huge percentage of people don't really know anything about their family past their grandparents and possibly great grandparents. I'm one of those. I think that would be an amazingly interesting dinner.

9. Benjamin Franklin - he could help me prioritize the virtues I seek
    Victor Frankel - maybe he could help me find my new purpose.
    Rodger Feineman - it's a stretch but maybe he could find the right way to understand the knowledge that he has shared.

10. Diverse group we have here.

Horned Toad likes this.
  11. George Washington
    Thomas Jefferson
    Martin Luther King Jr.

At the same table

12. Sir Richard Francis Burton, Marcus Aurelius, Socrates

I’d probably have a different list next week

BrewingFrog and Horned Toad like this.
  13. Eddie Murphy
    Billy Crystal
    Tina Fey

I want my dinner to be fun.

14. I’m thinking if they are dead the conversation will pretty much be nonexistent. Then again that is not all bad. I’d go with Robert Redford, Salma Hayek and Morgan Freeman. Figure I can listen to their stories and just enjoy the view.

15. I read that as Andre Agassi. Still would be a good dinner.

ftwfrog likes this.
  16. Saw a couple recent pictures of Salma Hayek floating around on the internet. I stared awhile.

17. Julius Caesar
    George Washington
    Dwight Eisenhower

18. This reminds me of one of my favorite TV lines of all time:

If I had a gun with two bullets and was locked in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby then I'd shoot Toby twice.

nwlafrog, ftwfrog, Eight and 2 others like this.
  19. I was thinking old school ladies as well.

Ernest Hemingway

General Patton

Joan of Arc

20. I read "Andreas Grassi" as "Andre Agassi"