• The KillerFrogs

If JD leaves who do we hire??

lowfrog

Let's hire a coach from the NBA this time. How about Gregg Charles Popovich? Gotta love a coach who argues with the officials and gets ejected from games fast and frequently.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
No doubt he can coach. Would a university take a chance on him now? Has he put his demons to rest? If so, I like it.
He received a liver. Hopefully he is not abusing it. I know a guy who works with BCG there and he says he sees no indications of problems, and said BCG for now says he continues to enjoy not being in the bright lights with the pressures.

But you have to wonder if someone came calling ...

4 Oaks Frog

Barely a .500 college coach in the SEC. Hard pass.
Obviously AJ sucks pond water as a college BB coach. My post was just a Hard Give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] on the entire situation. I’m not happy that TCU moved heaven and earth to get CJD here to “His School” from a program that was ready to dump him. We gave him a wonderful new facility, a bunch of dollars and a hands off approach to whatever he wanted to do. Now, after three years, and after the exit of some top notch talent, he pisses on our leg. I feel about him like I do about CDC. They both can fall off the edge of the earth...

GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!