• The KillerFrogs

If JD leaves who do we hire??

Punter1

Tom Izzo and Coach K are probably out but Mark Few might be in play. Kidding...so who is on the list???

A smaller college head coach? A Power 5 assistant? NBA assistant?? Normally I can come up with a ton of names but I'm stumped...except for 1 name.

Scott Cross..bring his ass back. Give him a year or two...keep the core happy and see what happens. Lots of young dudes who have to like playing for him.

robbroyy

He always got pretty good athletes at UTA. Put some guys in the league I believe. And wasn’t afraid to schedule tough. Played at Rupp vs Kentucky a few years ago

If Dixon signs with UCLA, hire Ryan Miller. Ryan can recruit with anyone and would work his ass off to hold our best recruiting class in program history together. This year’s class had up to 7 slots and is vital to the near future of the program. He is also our lead recruiter on a few quality grad transfers that could help out next year. I’ve also seen him coach practice, he is a quality coach, and knows how to scout. Bring in his brother Mike from Memphis as an assistant, an older experienced assistant, and another recruiting wiz and I think he could do very well here. I think he is ready to lead, probably overdue for his shot.

pgdaly84

If Dixon signs with UCLA, hire Ryan Miller. Ryan can recruit with anyone and would work his ass off to hold our best recruiting class in program history together. This year’s class had up to 7 slots and is vital to the near future of the program. He is also our lead recruiter on a few quality grad transfers that could help out next year. I’ve also seen him coach practice, he is a quality coach, and knows how to scout. Bring in his brother Mike from Memphis as an assistant, an older experienced assistant, and another recruiting wiz and I think he could do very well here. I think he is ready to lead, probably overdue for his shot.

I like this idea. Would keep our incoming talent, and he’d be hungry to succeed in his first head coaching job. Scott Cross would make a lot of sense, too.

Eight

Tom Izzo and Coach K are probably out but Mark Few might be in play. Kidding...so who is on the list???

A smaller college head coach? A Power 5 assistant? NBA assistant?? Normally I can come up with a ton of names but I'm stumped...except for 1 name.

Scott Cross..bring his ass back. Give him a year or two...keep the core happy and see what happens. Lots of young dudes who have to like playing for him.

you do not give the next coach whomever it is is "a year or two"

don't understand that logic especially in light of the challenges this roster might face next year.

tmcats

as a k-state fan, first timer here, yes, i hate to see dixon leave because he'll be very hard to replace and this can't help but dilute the overall perception of the conference. it would be fun to have steve alford in the league. mike anderson has never had a losing season. i believe both would at least maintain what jd has built.

Punter1

Done...

LawFrog504

Will Wade

HFrog1999

The Fake Billy Tubbs

billy-tubbs-chicken.jpg