• The KillerFrogs

Idiotic posts from BaylorFans thread

Jet Set Frog

ifrog said:

"BU is statistically the safest campus in the Big 12 for sexual assault/rape and it's ludicrous to even imply that there is some rampant "culture of rape" that exists on the campus. "

:rolleyes: 

Well that makes sense.....however it's because THEY HAVEN'T BEEN REPORTING THEM!!!!!!

CountryFrog

Nazi Germany was statistically the happiest and most prideful nation in the world. Surely there weren't unhappy people somewhere whose feelings for some reason were being ignored.

Frog-in-law1995

CountryFrog said:
Nazi Germany was statistically the happiest and most prideful nation in the world. Surely there weren't unhappy people somewhere whose feelings for some reason were being ignored.
Because everybody gave honest answers to that poll?

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
ifrog said:

"BU is statistically the safest campus in the Big 12 for sexual assault/rape and it's ludicrous to even imply that there is some rampant "culture of rape" that exists on the campus. "

:rolleyes: 
Yep. If you don't report rape and cover it up your statistics look pretty good.

ReedFrawg

I'd like to know how many posters on baylorfans would have the stones to put their real names on some of those posts. Talk about heads in the sand.

ifrog

TCUfan90 said:
BUTears are gonna be extra bad in a couple of years when they get stuck with a crap HC and Briles has another big time job.

They will follow whatever school he ends up at. I swear he is the new David Koresh.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
ESPN is laboring mightily to get him a new gig. Imagine the breathless reportage after Les Miles/Charlie Strong/Mike Gundy/Bret Bielema/(Insert wobbly coach here) is fired, and at the Top O' The List...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
ESPN had an "interview" with the scumbag, in which he told some more ridiculous lies and spouted some absolute whoppers of his emotions. It was all a show, of course, as anyone with more than a passing knowledge of the timeline and actions taken by Rape U. would have torn out his guts and tied them up in lots of Boy Scout knots. But, that's ESPN: Far more interested in sensational content than boring old facts or, you know, "journalism."