• The KillerFrogs

Ian Boyd article on Duggan

2themax

Guarantee Max will see that that version of the Tampa 2 until he can recognize it.
I for one think he'll make a fine qb for the Frogs.
I'm hoping for better oline play and depth.
Gotta find a couple of youngins to step up.

Froggish

Great read...He makes some interesting points about spacing issues in the TCU offense and Cumbie not utilizing Max’s arm strength to attack outside the hashes

Defenses congested the middle of the field and we helped them out

asleep003

Guarantee Max will see that that version of the Tampa 2 until he can recognize it.
I for one think he'll make a fine qb for the Frogs.
I'm hoping for better oline play and depth.
Gotta find a couple of youngins to step up.
Think there is some new OL talent that can play... just not sure where the real development is going to come from ... would love to see it happen!

jake102

Great read...He makes some interesting points about spacing issues in the TCU offense and Cumbie not utilizing Max’s arm strength to attack outside the hashes

Defenses congested the middle of the field and we helped them out

The other day I re-watched the first 4-5 offensive series against OU. Basically not even really football. Our OL had 2-3 penalties, we were going backwards consistently. I didn’t count a single time Duggan had two seconds to throw the ball. If the defense did any kind of stunt or blitz someone came free through the OL every single time. The one clean look we had Duggan airmailed Reagor on a 10 yard out. And then the play where we called a brilliant screen pass and Sewo had 30 yards of running room but somehow our three OL out in front didn’t block the only OU guy on that side of the field.

It was probably the most pathetic series of plays I’ve seen.

4th. down

The other day I re-watched the first 4-5 offensive series against OU. Basically not even really football. Our OL had 2-3 penalties, we were going backwards consistently. I didn’t count a single time Duggan had two seconds to throw the ball. If the defense did any kind of stunt or blitz someone came free through the OL every single time. The one clean look we had Duggan airmailed Reagor on a 10 yard out. And then the play where we called a brilliant screen pass and Sewo had 30 yards of running room but somehow our three OL out in front didn’t block the only OU guy on that side of the field.

Yep, it was painful to watch. Zero cohesion by the offensive unit and the offensive staff in that game. Believe that's when GP really started to go after Kill, he was desperate.

MTfrog5

Sewo scores on that imo if the literally just touch the OU guy.