• The KillerFrogs

I Hope Someone Knows The Answer

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
After the Rose Bowl Game I found somewhere on the internet or was sent an offer of a lucite commemorative ticket holder. It was very high quality and the base had TCU, Wisconsin and Rose Bowl logos.

I was just looking around for a similar item for this year’s Fiesta Bowl but I’m not finding anything remotely comparable. Maybe one of y’all has a better brain for search phrases or even better already knows of a place to get one of these?

yurintroubl

You should try searching Etsy. Not sure exactly what you are looking for but there are several vendors who custom-engrave ticket stands/frames. For example...

Custom Acrylic Commemorative Ticket Display ($43.00 and up + Shipping)

il_1140xN.4248814403_a3cv.jpg

ETA:

Here is the one from the Rose Bowl: TCU Alumni Association Rose Bowl Ticket Display

Last edited:
Even the tickets from TCU are coming through Seatgeek. There are probably no real paper tickets unless you do a screen shot of your "ticket" on your phone and print it.

Limey Frog

I was just thinking about that last week. How am I going to add to my shrine if my ticket is kept within an app?

View attachment 13049
I did the same thing as you with my Rose Bowl ticket; got a custom framing job at hobby lobby and ordered the game pic prints from the FWST website. Here it is on the wall of my office. When my desk is raised it's at eye level (including my external monitor desktop background for bonus TCU action).

My diploma is across the room in a less conspicuous location, because... priorities.

Attachments

• 720CAA0D-D1CD-4C6E-ADAD-6A2048643928.jpeg
    720CAA0D-D1CD-4C6E-ADAD-6A2048643928.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19