• The KillerFrogs

(I can't believe I'm saying this) 2022 CFB National Championship Game Prediction Thread

KTown Frog

Frogs 44
Dawgs 43

Under 1 minute left, Frogs down 2, Max solidifies his place in Frog history with last minute drive, setting up FG to win it with no time on the clock.....FROGS GO CRAZY!!!!!!

Limey Frog

Dawgs try to run early without much success; TCU finds gaps in the pass defense and gets a good lead, holds on late where Ohio State didn't.

TCU 45 - 38 UGA.

Bizarro Frog

Frogs 34 - 29 Dogs. Frogs will again find themselves trying to run out the clock in the final. In true TCU fashion we win the final game of the year by less than 1 score.

Horny4TCU

TCU 14 - G 45
The speed and SEC strength of schedule humbles the frogs so much that we allow them to score easily throughout the game. The size of their defense makes our offense cower in fear. The gift us two touchdowns.

Horny4TCU

Animated GIF

Virginia Frog

Frogs 44
Dawgs 43

Under 1 minute left, Frogs down 2, Max solidifies his place in Frog history with last minute drive, setting up FG to win it with no time on the clock...FROGS GO CRAZY!!!!!!..
...and Mount Rushmore commences chiseling Max's likeness on Tuesday. (Do we have to pay him NIL $?):)

McDawg

Keeping with my negativity born of early 70s Frogdom
UGA 38
TCU 24

Please make me eat my pick again Max!

Our late great Larry Munson, the UGA radio man for 40 years, was the penultimate pessimist and the old Georgia guard have a phrase for your post; it’s called, “Munsoning” or maybe “Channeling your inner Munson.”
It’s quite common amongst Dawgnation.
Let me demonstrate;

“TCU’s long snappah is an All American. I just don’t know what we can do. It’s horrible. TCU may beat us 65 to nothin.”

Froginbedford

Just a little minor thing, it's the 2023 National Championship Game. Georgia already won the 2022 game.

That's how this whole playoff thing has ruined it all....You can't be a 2023 champion if you haven't played a 2023 schedule....This the championship for the 2022 season....Cut back one week between conference championship games and the "playoff".....But ESPN would lose a few million bucks....

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Our late great Larry Munson, the UGA radio man for 40 years, was the penultimate pessimist and the old Georgia guard have a phrase for your post; it’s called, “Munsoning” or maybe “Channeling your inner Munson.”
It’s quite common amongst Dawgnation.
Let me demonstrate;

“TCU’s long snappah is an All American. I just don’t know what we can do. It’s horrible. TCU may beat us 65 to nothin.”
I’m having a real hard time with the whiplash I’m having after putting up with all the arrogant Michigan people that came on this site to talk down to us like we started playing football last year to the complete turnaround of UGA rationality…

Last edited:

Wally the Frog

Horned Frogs - 41
Bulldogs- 38

Frogs score on the final drive. (Just like it had been scripted for a Hollywood movie). From that point forward there will always be an asterisk by Caleb Williams name, because the Heisman belongs Max.