1. The KillerFrogs

I an retireing

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Earl from Mesquite, Dec 6, 2018.

1. THAT could open up a whole new forum of Argyles old Euro/Russian girlfriends....

Bonner4Prez likes this.
  2. Does the land come with the grindering machine? Or are you selling just the grinderer?

ShadowFrog likes this.
  3. I doubt the city of mesquite wants to lose all that business driven tax revenue.

4. Just replacing Earl's commercial tax revenue with mine.

5. The good news is Trumps tariffs on those Chinese grinderings is finally taking hold and demand for good ole U,S of A grinderings is increasing. Bad news is the price is going up so get your grinderings while you can.

6. Cement looks like an awesome little town, Earl. Who wouldn't want to be between such other great towns like Cyril and Norge! Best of luck.

BTW, my wife is asking what this grindering is.

7. Congratulations on your retirement.

Does this mean you will have more time to post on Killerfrogs.com?

Wog68 likes this.
  8. For "Grinderin' Earl" from Mesquite
    Retirement looks pretty darned sweet.
    With the money he's made he'll relax in the shade
    At his "Cement Oke" private retreat.

9. Truly, the grinderin' profession has lost an icon.....a legend in his own mind. Adieu

10. If anyone in bodied the “rise and grind“ mindset, it was you, Earl. I shall slap a bag of Franzia tonight in your honor.

11. Have missed seeing you around here Earl. I'm a Mesquite guy myownself! And one of the best things about his post is there really is a Cement, Oklahoma.