• The KillerFrogs

I am not Matt Jennings….

Moose Stuff

But this sums it up perfectly…..

It actually doesn’t. It’s a borderline trash article that brings up things that have literally ZERO to do with why a coaching change should be made (the comments on the offense don’t add up because the offense is actually pretty damn solid right now and the stuff on Turpin/Listenbee/Jordan is borderline embarrassing for Matt to have included in his reasoning). I’m glad people are starting to make the argument publicly but this is not a good attempt AT ALL. It reads like Matt just has an axe to grind and may actually result in people defending GP.

Last edited:

Fiscuits

It actually doesn’t. It’s a borderline trash article that brings up things that have literally ZERO to do with why a coaching change should be made (the comments on the offense don’t add up because the offense is actually pretty damn solid right now and the stuff on Turpin/Listenbee/Jordan is borderline embarrassing for Matt to have included in his reasoning). I’m glad people are starting to make the argument publicly but this is not a good attempt AT ALL. It reads like Matt just has an axe to grind and may actually result in people defending GP.
Moose - you are confusing. This article so 100% accurate, it's the one decent article I have read about TCU Football in 10 years. You have ten posts in the last 48 hours that almost exactly mimic this article.

Fiscuits

Who the scheiss is Matt Jennings? Has about the same level of cred as a FFF poster with his 84 followers. He essentially made a long rambling post like me and many others on here do. OK.
Just because you don't know who he is - doesn't mean he is wrong. Everyone has an opinion and an ability to express it. This guy did it better than any "journalist" has in 10 years, when it comes to TCU Football.

Moose Stuff

Moose - you are confusing. This article so 100% accurate, it's the one decent article I have read about TCU Football in 10 years. You have ten posts in the last 48 hours that almost exactly mimic this article.
I just assume you didn’t read the article. I have ZERO posts criticizing our offense beyond maybe a mild questioning of a couple play calls and I have ZERO posts about anything related to Turpin/Listenbee/Jordan or any other off field type stuff. The idea that GP’s time is up is very valid in my opinion. This article is a poor attempt at making that argument.

Moose Stuff

The sad fact of the matter here is WHO is actually gonna write the article that gets people’s attention? Who is the respected reporter/writer that’s gonna do it? Back in the day it might have been Gil or Jim Reeves, but that guy no longer exists IMO. It’s not gonna be Drew so we’re left with crossing our fingers that Mac can put a few coherent sentences together. Good luck with that.

Eight

Just because you don't know who he is - doesn't mean he is wrong. Everyone has an opinion and an ability to express it. This guy did it better than any "journalist" has in 10 years, when it comes to TCU Football.

who the heck is the guy and how in the world do people find these things?

blueduck313

I just assume you didn’t read the article. I have ZERO posts criticizing our offense beyond maybe a mild questioning of a couple play calls and I have ZERO posts about anything related to Turpin/Listenbee/Jordan or any other off field type stuff. The idea that GP’s time is up is very valid in my opinion. This article is a poor attempt at making that argument.
Moose Stuff: you are consistently on your high horse about how great this program is. I get that you are a homer but its time to take off the purple colored glasses and get realistic. This program is anything but in good shape. We have really good athletes to be losing like we are. Therefore it falls on the coaches. Not saying who needs to go but something has to change.

Eight

Moose Stuff: you are consistently on your high horse about how great this program is. I get that you are a homer but its time to take off the purple colored glasses and get realistic. This program is anything but in good shape. We have really good athletes to be losing like we are. Therefore it falls on the coaches. Not saying who needs to go but something has to change.

how did you read anything he has written the past few days including the post you replied to and come to the conclusion you wrote.

moose is more than capable of defending himself, but i am just curious how you came to the conclusion you wrote

Pharm Frog

BlueDuck: At what grade reading level would you say you are presently?

Moose Stuff

You clearly don’t understand how I feel about Gary and this program AT ALL. It’s past time for a change.

Fiscuits

The sad fact of the matter here is WHO is actually gonna write the article that gets people’s attention? Who is the respected reporter/writer that’s gonna do it? Back in the day it might have been Gil or Jim Reeves, but that guy no longer exists IMO. It’s not gonna be Drew so we’re left with crossing our fingers that Mac can put a few coherent sentences together. Good luck with that.
This is true unfortunately.

Purp

Muck? I thought you said "respected" as a prerequisite. Until/unless Estridge/Denton start talking about it I doubt it goes anywhere.