• The KillerFrogs

Hypnotoad video

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
The Hypnotoad sweatshirt is athletics only and not for retail. BUT…Mrs Pharm and I just arrived at the House of the Hideous Floor (dba Schollmaier Arena) and did buy her a Flying T shirt. They are “flying” off the shelves. No joke. Saw at least 10 people wearing them on the way from the garage to the arena.
Never pictured you as a Ludacris fan.

Pharm Frog

Never pictured you as a Ludacris fan.
Not sure how you pictured me or what a Ludacris fan looks like but I do not know who/what Ludacris is. Read something about a concert so assuming a musician and probably not a country band. Figuring it might be a rapper/hip hot artist or whatever the best term might be. For me, the last rap musician I liked was Debbie Harry.

Fosterpark Squatter

Love Hypnotoad video, but hate this one. Sports Marketing seems to be resurrecting an unfortunate 70s and 80s trend representing our Horned Frog as a slimy amphibian. Hypnotoad gets a special dispensation, but the rest don't carry Hypno's fan-galvanizing power.
Conspiracy Theory: Resurrection of amphibian frog triggers comeback of the ugly Flying T logo. What other cheesy 70s/80s retreads are to follow?

View attachment 12382
Is that Ewers top left?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Not sure how you pictured me or what a Ludacris fan looks like but I do not know who/what Ludacris is. Read something about a concert so assuming a musician and probably not a country band. Figuring it might be a rapper/hip hot artist or whatever the best term might be. For me, the last rap musician I liked was Debbie Harry.

nwlafrog

Hell yeah, Debbie Harry went hard in the paint

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I hope someone has figured out the trademark deal on this and it doesn’t all end with one sternly worded cease and desist letter from the owner.
I’d be very surprised if TCU hasn’t gained permission at this point given how quick they are to go after groups using the TCU logo or selling non-approved merchandise. However, getting permission to use it for the program (gameday and player gear) is different than a merchandise deal.