• The KillerFrogs

Hypnotoad video

Pharm Frog

Horse crashing into wall.
That was so awful. Was there. Didn’t see it happen but saw the result. Went to see Bobcat Goldthwait that night who was doing a show on campus. I had brought BG to San Angelo a couple of years earlier and he killed it. Sold out the City Auditorium in about 3 days. He was masterful at incorporating local stuff to make fun of the people. Got off the plane at Mathis Field in San Angelo saying “Take me to the brothel, I’m ready to eat ……”

But that night he so severely pissed off the South Plains with stuff he put in the show called “mascot suicide”. I can’t find it but here’s a clip where he references it. Totally NSFW

WhatTheFrog

That was so awful. Was there. Didn’t see it happen but saw the result. Went to see Bobcat Goldthwait that night who was doing a show on campus. I had brought BG to San Angelo a couple of years earlier and he killed it. Sold out the City Auditorium in about 3 days. He was masterful at incorporating local stuff to make fun of the people. Got off the plane at Mathis Field in San Angelo saying “Take me to the brothel, I’m ready to eat ……”

But that night he so severely pissed off the South Plains with stuff he put in the show called “mascot suicide”. I can’t find it but here’s a clip where he references it. Totally NSFW

I was at the game and saw the whole thing unfold. Wife and I were sitting on the east side of stadium right across from the tunnel where it happened. The horse went to make the turn into the tunnel and slid on the concrete, hitting the side of its head against the wall of the tunnel. It dropped on its side and all of its legs were sticking straight out. As soon as I saw that I said "He's dead." They brought out a tarp to try to shield it from view as they hauled it away into the tunnel. It gave me that sick in the pit of my stomach feeling when it happened and dampened the rest of the evening.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I started a very similar thread yesterday.

Which is weird because I searched HYPNOTOAD in the search feature and found nothing.
You only think you found nothing on the Hypnotoad...

guy glory GIF

Frog79

One of the most ridiculous movies of all-time - but also one of my all-time faves - was "Hot to Trot" starring Bobcat. I laughed my arse off!

Pharm Frog

The Hypnotoad sweatshirt is athletics only and not for retail. BUT…Mrs Pharm and I just arrived at the House of the Hideous Floor (dba Schollmaier Arena) and did buy her a Flying T shirt. They are “flying” off the shelves. No joke. Saw at least 10 people wearing them on the way from the garage to the arena.

Pharm Frog

Mrs Pharm said that I should post that the floor is nominally less hideous in person than on television. Personally I think it’s marginally better than the prior iteration because at least it dares to go “all in” on the diamond scale motif rather than mute it. Best part is the red 3 point line. Otherwise, disgusting