• The KillerFrogs

Hypnotoad video

ShadowFrog

Moderators
You only think you found nothing on the Hypnotoad...

guy glory GIF
These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The Hypnotoad sweatshirt is athletics only and not for retail. BUT…Mrs Pharm and I just arrived at the House of the Hideous Floor (dba Schollmaier Arena) and did buy her a Flying T shirt. They are “flying” off the shelves. No joke. Saw at least 10 people wearing them on the way from the garage to the arena.
That first sentence is not true. I just bought one off the inter webs.

Pharm Frog

That first sentence is not true. I just bought one off the inter webs.
Thanks for the link in other thread. Dude at the bookstore told us it was a Nike property and we’d probably be lucky to see it in retail for 2-3 years. I wonder if there’s something more TCU-branded about some of the stuff our athletics folks have

Deep Purple

Never did find that HypnoToad video but this one Tcu released after the game yesterday gives off similar vibes.

Love Hypnotoad video, but hate this one. Sports Marketing seems to be resurrecting an unfortunate 70s and 80s trend representing our Horned Frog as a slimy amphibian. Hypnotoad gets a special dispensation, but the rest don't carry Hypno's fan-galvanizing power.
Conspiracy Theory: Resurrection of amphibian frog triggers comeback of the ugly Flying T logo. What other cheesy 70s/80s retreads are to follow?

Bad Fads.JPG

Frog-in-law1995

Thanks for the link in other thread. Dude at the bookstore told us it was a Nike property and we’d probably be lucky to see it in retail for 2-3 years. I wonder if there’s something more TCU-branded about some of the stuff our athletics folks have
The version Dykes has on is Nike-branded. The one for sale in the link is not. Seems sketchy.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Love Hypnotoad video, but hate this one. Sports Marketing seems to be resurrecting an unfortunate 70s and 80s trend representing our Horned Frog as a slimy amphibian. Hypnotoad gets a special dispensation, but the rest don't carry Hypno's fan-galvanizing power.
Conspiracy Theory: Resurrection of amphibian frog triggers comeback of the ugly Flying T logo. What other cheesy 70s/80s retreads are to follow?

View attachment 12382
I love irony.

I remember a certain family photo you posted on this site--you were wearing a polyester suit (with white contrast stitching, of course).

Deep Purple

I remember a certain family photo you posted on this site--you were wearing a polyester suit (with white contrast stitching, of course).

You've confused somebody else with me. I've never owned a polyester suit, contrast stitching or otherwise. Nor have I ever posted a family photo here.

This may help...
Graphic1.JPG