• The KillerFrogs

Hypnofraud?

Purp

Interesting game. It took a Heisman effort from Max to keep it close to a 3 loss K State team, who otherwise dominated us for almost the entire game.

Thinking we might be better off in the Cotton Bowl, allowing Max to enjoy all of the hardware he will win / win because of his efforts today and not another beat down at the hands of Georgia or Michigan.

Nothing wrong with being self aware.
Enjoy the Cotton Bowl. I'm going to the Fiesta.

Armadillo

We let a dude smaller than me dominate us. Deuce is literally the only offensive weapon they had and we couldn't sell out to stop it. First game this season I feel we were out coached. Make their qb beat us. He wouldn't have been able to
I actually always respect your opinion, but 22 Deuce is very very good. He had a good game but he’s not why we lost. Not trying to be an ahole.

LisaLT

After the first drive, we never found our offensive rhythm. Max had too much adrenaline, there were some dropped balls and TOs that hurt. No real run game. Missed open receivers. This was a really high pressure situation for the frogs. For KSU, they played loose and were very prepared. Even with all our miscues and bad calls from the refs, we took this game to OT.

Just wasn’t the Frogs day today.

DeuceBoogieNights

I actually always respect your opinion, but 22 Deuce is very very good. He had a good game but he’s not why we lost. Not trying to be an ahole.

I don't think you're being one. Look at the box score. They had nobody besides deuce. Maybe that was by design on the KState part but we failed to stop their top offensive weapon. I'm not discrediting him, he is a good player, but he did what I thought Bijon would do to us.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
After the first drive, we never found our offensive rhythm. Max had too much adrenaline, there were some dropped balls and TOs that hurt. No real run game. Missed open receivers. This was a really high pressure situation for the frogs. For KSU, they played loose and were very prepared. Even with all our miscues and bad calls from the refs, we took this game to OT.

Just wasn’t the Frogs day today.
Waif Wisdom

Interesting game. It took a Heisman effort from Max to keep it close to a 3 loss K State team, who otherwise dominated us for almost the entire game.

Thinking we might be better off in the Cotton Bowl, allowing Max to enjoy all of the hardware he will win / win because of his efforts today and not another beat down at the hands of Georgia or Michigan.

Nothing wrong with being self aware.

Are you scheissing mental??

One Frog Nation

So now a team with two conference losses is champion over a team that beat everybody in the conference. How screwed up is that?
I wonder when the playoffs start, do the top ranked teams get the bye or will it be conference champs. if the top 4 have to be conference champs that would mean the either Utah or KSU would be in with a bye? Do I have that right? Or has that not been decided? I thought that I read the top 4 teams with bye would be have to be conference champs.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

calisuperfrog

We let a dude smaller than me dominate us. Deuce is literally the only offensive weapon they had and we couldn't sell out to stop it. First game this season I feel we were out coached. Make their qb beat us. He wouldn't have been able to
I have to say their QB and Deuce beat us. I was there…we gave that QB allllll dayyy. He also made some decent runs. Quality team and Deuce in open space is an ankle breaker. The 3-3-5 doesn’t get much pressure.

Eight

I have to say their QB and Deuce beat us. I was there…we gave that QB allllll dayyy. He also made some decent runs. Quality team and Deuce in open space is an ankle breaker. The 3-3-5 doesn’t get much pressure.

don't they run the 3-3-5 and didn't max get the crap beat out of him?

calisuperfrog

don't they run the 3-3-5 and didn't max get the crap beat out of him?
KSU stunted a fair amount and many times had the line stacked with a full rush on. Not sure why we don’t much, but our D coordinator knows a hell of a lot more than me. Just a (frustrating) observation. They kept flashing our offensive production vs KST during game and they were identical minus 1td. Great game that we just came up short.

PurpleBloodSpitter

This team hasn’t had a Saturday off since 17 Sep AND they played 6 road games (not 4 like Georgia, Michigan, AND Ohio St). 4 weeks to prepare still in the first year of a new coaching staff? I would not want to play TCU if I were any of them.

Go Frogs!

Whatever your are, I will be there and as a lifelong fan, I will not bend the knee.